Author Topic: ICE Director in NY-Obama ordered us to ignore law, Trump lets us enforce it!  (Read 7154 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
When it comes to being arrested by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, there is no difference between a violent felon and an undocumented worker with a traffic ticket.

If you are in the United States without the proper papers, you are subject to deportation, Tom Feeley, the upstate New York field office director of ICE, said Wednesday.

“We were ordered not to fully enforce the law under the previous administration,” said Feeley, who is based in Buffalo, said. “Under President Trump, we are enforcing the law the way Congress wrote it. If it’s a heinous crime, like a Columbian drug lord who was a cartel member who we just deported or a rapist, a murderer, a pedophile or somebody who is here illegally, we are going to enforce the law. We make no apology for that.”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/369169-ice-field-director-for-new-york-defends-stepped-up-enforcement/

Ho! Ho! Ho!  Off you go!!!   ::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More butthurt...of the totally ignorant variety...

https://twitter.com/chayesmatthew/status/957304424300449792/photo/1

Yvette Clarke, Dipshyt-NY "ICE" = "Gestapo"

Yvette you ignorant slut...if ICE were the Gestapo we wouldn't need to make arrests and deportations...the criminals would be merely taken out back and shot...much like B Hussein Obama's stormtroopers did to Lavoy Finicum.

I'd tell you to pull your head out of your ass but I am afraid your disease is too advanced.

::vafancoul::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/19/sarah-sanders-hits-back-at-laura-bush-over-criticism-of-border-policy/

Press Secretary Sarah Sanders fired both barrels at former first lady Laura Bush during Monday’s White House press briefing.

Sanders was asked about an op-ed Bush wrote for the far-left Washington Post, where she compared the necessary and moral separation of migrant children from their illegal alien parents to the Japanese American internment camps built by Democrat president and icon Franklin Roosevelt.

Sanders held nothing back in pointing out Bush’s hypocrisy.

“Once again it is Congress’s job to change the law. We’re calling on them to do exactly that,” Sanders said.

“And, frankly, this law was actually signed into effect in 2008 under her husband’s leadership, not under this administration,” she added. “We’re not the one’s responsible for creating this problem; we’ve inherited it. But we’re actually the first administration stepping up and trying to fix it.”

The 2008 law Sanders referenced is an anti-trafficking bill signed by former President George W. Bush in 2008 . The law requires unaccompanied minors to be transferred from immigration authorities to the Department of Health and Human Services within 72 hours.

The law, which is called the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Action Act, has become a magnet that encourages illegal immigration, especially from Central America, because the law makes it illegal for American law enforcement to turn Central American children away at the border. Instead, we must bring them in and give them a full immigration hearing as a means to determine if they are in need of asylum.

The hitch is that this process can take years.

And so, once word got out in Central America that children are automatically allowed into America and then allowed to live here for years as their case grinds through the backlogged immigration courts, the flood of children began, the abuse of the problem began.

Sadly, this law also encourages human traffickers, smugglers, gang members, and drug dealers to abuse these children as a way to gain entry.

Thus, this law is part of the problem; except for it, the immivasion can be turned back at the southern border and Mexico can deal with their uninvited Central/South American "guests".

Think Congressional Republicans will properly deal with it?  Here's what Ted Cruz proposed instead of repeal:

http://www.breitbart.com/border/2018/06/18/cruz-offers-plan-to-end-establishment-anguish-over-separated-children/

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has drafted a “Protect Kids and Parents Act” that would end the separation of migrant parents from their children and would offer emotional solace to the many Democrats, Hollywood figures and establishment GOP players who are urging that something be done.

... While these cases are pending, families should stay together. Children belong with their mothers and fathers. Once their cases have been adjudicated — under my legislation, in no longer than 14 days — those who meet the legal standard should be granted asylum and those who don’t should be immediately returned to their home country.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Shut up and go away cruz!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
WE SHOULD HACK THIS SYSTEM, GET THE ADDRESSES OF THE ICE AGENTS CBP AGENTS AND SURROUND THEIR HOMES IN PROTEST. WE SHOULD FIND OUT WHAT SCHOOLS THEIR CHILDREN GO TO AND SURROUND THE SCHOOLS IN PROTEST. THESE AGENTS ARE DOING THIS CUZ THEY WANT TO DO IT. THEY LIKE DOING THIS. f**k
    — Peter Henry Fonda (@iamfonda) June 20, 2018

Kristjen Nielsen is a lying gash that should be put in a cage and poked at by passersby. The gash should be pilloried in Lafayette Square naked and whipped by passersby while being filmed for posterity.
    — Peter Henry Fonda (@iamfonda) June 19, 2018

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/375754.php

Word is Melania called the Secret Service.  Fonda apparently issued a sorry/not sorry apology about being 'so distraught over the pictures'.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Fonda apparently issued a sorry/not sorry apology about being 'so distraught over the pictures'.

Translated:  Fonda came off his cocaine high and allowed his PR person to issue a statement.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Fonda apparently issued a sorry/not sorry apology about being 'so distraught over the pictures'.

Translated:  Fonda came off his cocaine high and allowed his PR person to issue a statement.

BTW: I'm issuing this little fatwa...

If I ever meet pistol pete in public I'm going to use his face as a canvas for a very public  Street Art project. I am an admirer of Salvador Dali so he may end up a little droopy around the edges...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

BTW: I'm issuing this little fatwa...

If I ever meet pistol pete in public I'm going to use his face as a canvas for a very public  Street Art project. I am an admirer of Salvador Dali so he may end up a little droopy around the edges...

I can't believe he and his whore sister are still ab ove ground breathing free air...they should be making maggots puke!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Complete crickets from the appeasers of invaders on this!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33010/justice-and-dhs-claim-nearly-half-children-5-or-hank-berrien

Eff y'all, y'all going back!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
See, that's the thing; they leave Mexico because it sucks and it's so much better here, without realizing -- at all -- that with enough of them here, they'll make it just like the Mexico-suck they left.

The Mexico flag-waving isn't so much a celebration of Mexico-the-country as it is a celebration of themselves as Mexican People.  And that they'll always be Mexican no matter where they go.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
That is not called assimilation that is called invasion.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This is a side issue I had not made a connection with that is starting to make a lot of sense now...

They want to do it...to the children...again.