Author Topic: Redneck Revolt  (Read 1921 times)

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
Redneck Revolt
« on: December 30, 2017, 11:38:29 AM »
I'm not sure this belongs here.

Meet Redneck Revolt, the radical leftist group arming working-class people so they can defend minorities

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/redneck-revolt-group-who-are-they-left-wing-armed-group-protect-minorities-interview-a8117551.html

Racist = enemy of the state.

An interesting twist.  But it could also be dangerous for them.

Guns can make a person feel empowered and they may even learn to appreciate that freedom.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Redneck Revolt
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 12:46:19 PM »
More likely, they'll hurt themselves (OK with me) or others...intentionally or not (not as good with me...but they hit me, they're done)...

Otherwise, one of them idjits want to hurl insults my way and face me awake and armed...we'll sheeeit...let's dance!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 01:41:39 PM »
Yeah, they are some kind of special, ain't they.  Call me when the "minority community" bands together to "protect" the White Rednecks.  Same one-way street as ever.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 02:22:31 PM »
This sounds like more "poor me" victim mentality.  Blame someone (the rich) for their circumstances.  Yup, kill the rich so there won't be anyone to hire us.  That'll make things better.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 03:22:06 PM »
This sounds like more "poor me" victim mentality.  Blame someone (the rich) for their circumstances.  Yup, kill the rich so there won't be anyone to hire us.  That'll make things better.

Kind of reminds me of this . . .

Mark 12

The Parable of the Vineyard Owner

12 Then He began to speak to them in parables: “A man planted a vineyard, put a fence around it, dug out a pit for a winepress, and built a watchtower. Then he leased it to tenant farmers and went away. 2 At harvest time he sent a slave to the farmers to collect some of the fruit of the vineyard from the farmers. 3 But they took him, beat him, and sent him away empty-handed. 4 Again he sent another slave to them, and they hit him on the head and treated him shamefully. 5 Then he sent another, and they killed that one. He also sent many others; they beat some and they killed some.

6 “He still had one to send, a beloved son. Finally he sent him to them, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’

7 “But those tenant farmers said among themselves, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him, and the inheritance will be ours!’ 8 So they seized him, killed him, and threw him out of the vineyard.

9 “Therefore, what will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the farmers and give the vineyard to others. 10 Haven’t you read this Scripture:

The stone that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 04:10:12 PM »
I thought some of their approaches to be novel, such as the potluck suppers and rifles.

But thinking about it, the minorities may hear a lot about racism but unlikely to experience much of it.  And, revolution seems like so much extra work.  Yeah, the rich can be a pain.

And, mastering a rifle takes work - and beer money.

I think  the locals see right through this and simply tolerate these Marxists.

Which makes me thinks, are there any actual working working class Marxists anymore?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 07:35:40 PM »
So, just to put this in terms that the Leftist media will not - this is an organized network of extremist Leftist militias.

If people were banding together in a nationwide network in an openly organized manner for the expressed purpose of "standing up for" White people against the threat of violent Blacks...

Can. You. Imagine. The f**king wailing and teeth-gnashing?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 08:30:58 PM »
So, just to put this in terms that the Leftist media will not - this is an organized network of extremist Leftist militias.

If people were banding together in a nationwide network in an openly organized manner for the expressed purpose of "standing up for" White people against the threat of violent Blacks...

Can. You. Imagine. The f**king wailing and teeth-gnashing?

Well O.K., yeah. It's either that or . . . . . . #TargetPractice

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 10:49:31 AM »

Mike says Russian-made firearms are the most ‘accurate and reliable

I spewed coffee on that one. ::laughonfloor:: Russian rifles are notorious for their inaccuracy. But that's exactly what makes them reliable.

The Suffolk County branch was founded this April, as an offshoot of a leftist reading group at Stony Brook University. That’s where George found two kindred spirits in his fellow founding members, Kevin and Josh. A lot of the reading group members were Bernie Sanders supporters, George said, but “we read Che [Guevara] and stuff like that”.

Then I'm sure you'll read what a murderous bastard he was. And the "self-described Marxist-Leninist" will surely admit to the millions who suffered and died under Lenin.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2017, 01:36:20 PM »
  So why is it that minorities that have no problem shooting each other and hitting their target need help from red necks to help them?     ::curtsy4::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 12:20:38 PM »
Mike says Russian-made firearms are the most ‘accurate and reliable

I spewed coffee on that one. ::laughonfloor:: Russian rifles are notorious for their inaccuracy. But that's exactly what makes them reliable.

The Suffolk County branch was founded this April, as an offshoot of a leftist reading group at Stony Brook University. That’s where George found two kindred spirits in his fellow founding members, Kevin and Josh. A lot of the reading group members were Bernie Sanders supporters, George said, but “we read Che [Guevara] and stuff like that”.

Then I'm sure you'll read what a murderous bastard he was. And the "self-described Marxist-Leninist" will surely admit to the millions who suffered and died under Lenin.
[/quote]

Wow, they must have got this brilliant crap from one of their think tanks, eh?

Leaders must have been acolytes of Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy, eh?

And I love it when idiots sport that dead Marxist scum on t-shirts...

...way better than Pablo's impact target!   ;D

I say lay 'em out like their hero...

...nothing says pure hero worship quite like a full emulation!

Vigilance!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.