Welcome Visitors & New Members > Newbie Central - Introduce Yourself!

Another ACOC orphan, here

(1/3) > >>

Syzygy:
I figured I'd lurked long enough and finally pulled the trigger.   Glad you folks are around and thanks for having me. 

My politics are well represented from the posts I've read so far here,  so I think I'm in like minded company.  Hope I can contribute on occasion.

Personals:  early sixties,  semi-retired farmer,  life-time commie hater and conservative,  with a libertarian bent. 

I support our President wholeheartedly in his efforts to drain the swamp,  but his work is definitely cut out for him.  His Kommie Kenyan predecessor may have pushed the whole thing past the tipping point,  with his "fundamental transformation" of our once great nation.  Damn him.

Ain't giving up yet,  though.  Go Trump.  MAGA.

Thanks again for having me on board.  Where do you keep the ammo?   ;D

Pandora:
We keep the ammo everywhere, just look around, but hope you humped some in with you.

Glad to have you, Syzygy.

MAGA!

WAR

Janny:

--- Quote from: Syzygy on January 03, 2018, 09:44:22 PM ---I figured I'd lurked long enough and finally pulled the trigger.   Glad you folks are around and thanks for having me. 

My politics are well represented from the posts I've read so far here,  so I think I'm in like minded company.  Hope I can contribute on occasion.

Personals:  early sixties,  semi-retired farmer,  life-time commie hater and conservative,  with a libertarian bent. 

I support our President wholeheartedly in his efforts to drain the swamp,  but his work is definitely cut out for him.  His Kommie Kenyan predecessor may have pushed the whole thing past the tipping point,  with his "fundamental transformation" of our once great nation.  Damn him.

Ain't giving up yet,  though.  Go Trump.  MAGA.

Thanks again for having me on board.  Where do you keep the ammo?   ;D

--- End quote ---

Now this guy might make me MAPA.

“make a post again.”

Oh wait. He already did.

Assuming anyone really cares...

Pandora:
Hi Janny.  I remember you.  Nice to "see" you again.

Libertas:
Yes, nice to see you again Janny.   ::thumbsup::

Welcome aboard Syzygy...I have to say I kinda like the handle...I hope the meaning is intentional, which I suspect it is!

To Rebels!   ::beertoast::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version