Author Topic: Pew Research Study - One in Eight Registered Voters is Invalid!  (Read 859 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Pew Research Study - One in Eight Registered Voters is Invalid!
« on: January 08, 2018, 08:08:39 AM »
https://powderedwigsociety.com/rampant-electiion-fraud/

This is beyond criminal, it is treasonous...and it is entirely a progressive democrat operation involving official party organs and all the attendant bureaucrats and satellite special interest groups orbiting them!!!

Time for mass prosecutions of the guilty!!!

Time to end the Soros machines!

Time to end the parasites!

Yeah, that'll all happen, eh?

::facepalm::   ::outrage::   ::cussing::

::upsidedownflag::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Pew Research Study - One in Eight Registered Voters is Invalid!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 10:35:57 AM »
Unfortunately, Trump – or Pence – threw in the towel. “Rather than engage in endless legal battles at taxpayer expense, today I signed an executive order to dissolve the Commission,” the president announced on Wednesday.

The Left thinks they beat him this time.  He'll just do what he always does, he'll wait a bit and go at it again from a different angle.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 11:47:29 AM »
Unfortunately, Trump – or Pence – threw in the towel. “Rather than engage in endless legal battles at taxpayer expense, today I signed an executive order to dissolve the Commission,” the president announced on Wednesday.

The Left thinks they beat him this time.  He'll just do what he always does, he'll wait a bit and go at it again from a different angle.

Yup!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 04:30:11 PM »
My brothers name stayed on the voter rolls at my folks house for nearly a decade after getting married and moving out of state.   Several requests to remove his name were ignored.    And this was in a so called Republican state (Indiana).   He could have easily voted twice (since he was voting in his new home state). 

Neither party is all that interested in combating voter fraud.  Democrats are at least open about their opposition.   Republicans really don't give a s*** either.   

That's why I hate being called a Republican anymore,  I don't want anything to do with this two party really one party cr*p. 

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 05:22:31 PM »
It took over a year to get my Dad's name off the rolls after he passed. It was really quick with my late Mom's registration. It was monumentally important to them that they not spontaneously start voting dhimmicrat!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 07:11:40 AM »
Yeah, I bet perusing the obits is a daily routine for demonrat operatives...

They really are ghouls.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.