Author Topic: Progs pull off something only Commies can - make US media worst in the world!  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Heh!  Timely...to prove the point...

Sarah Sanders took the podium at the White House Thursday afternoon to answer questions, but ended up delivering a knockout blow to CNN’s Jim Acosta.

The White House press secretary took questions on the reauthorization of the FISA court, the imminent immigration bill, DACA and the Russia probe by the FBI.

However, Acosta was more interested in asking about the president’s cable news diet. Acosta asked Sanders about Trump watching Fox & Friends in the morning and tweeting about the subjects the show was covering.

Acosta asked if the habit was something that was “going on.”

The president watches something on “Fox & Friends” and then tweets about it… There have been folks out there who have said there’s a cause and effect. He watches something on “Fox & Friends” and then tweets about it. Did that happen this morning and does that go on?
Sanders responded with fire and fury.

I’m sure you’re disappointed he’s not watching CNN.
When Acosta snapped back that the president watches “a lot of CNN,” Sanders continued savaging the cable news network by hitting them where it really hurts, right in the ratings.

“I don’t think that’s true,” Sanders replied “Your numbers would be higher.”

There was an audible “Ooooh” in the press room.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/11/sarah-sanders-just-burned-cnn-so-bad-the-briefing-room-let-out-an-audible-gasp-video/

::cool::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The girl has guts, gotta hand it to her.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
The girl has guts, gotta hand it to her.

Sure does. At first I was disappointed when she was named but boy was I wrong ::speechless::