Author Topic: US relationship with UK - Care or Don't Care?  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
US relationship with UK - Care or Don't Care?
« on: December 01, 2017, 07:44:09 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/theresa-may-cancels-january-trump-visit-following-britain-first-retweets

Seriously...if any nation interested in committing suicide is going to get bent out of shape when it is pointed out...I'm pretty sure I don't GAFF if they like it or not and if they get pissy about it and want to detatch the so-called 'special relationship' that really hasn't been very special since Reagan & Thatcher...perhaps it is time to part ways.

After all, let's look at the facts:

1) Idiots think Islam is peaceful and a valid religion worthy of respect, tolerance and understanding...even in the face of increasing episodes of murder, rape, assault and abuse, which I guess people are expected to just chalk up as normal/OK/isolated/no BFD.

2) Idiots are letting/encouraging their nations to be invaded with Muslims, and they breed like rats, especially compared to the barely breeding former natives.  A conservative estimate says the Muslim population in EU nations will double by 2050, that's a lot a murderous rapine diversity running about.

3) The US no longer has any compelling interest what so ever in Europe or NATO, time for those pansies to float or (more likely) sink on their own.  We should withdraw all assets from Europe.  And if we had any sense start paying more attention to the non-Muslim and non-Communist nations of the Pacific to engage with than the suicidal Euro's!

See ya!   ::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: US relationship with UK - Care or Don't Care?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 10:17:02 AM »
British subjects are forbidden to speak or write the truth about what's going down there because of the 'slims, but May and her forces have no control over what Trump says or writes, and they hate that.  So, tough nouggies.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 03:03:25 PM »
I've walked away from better relationships than what currently exists between the US and the Brits. Like Libertas suggests, GB is making the first tentative wrist cuts, flirting with their mortality. It's only am matter of time before they LIHOP (let it happen on purpose) - because they're too f'ing cowardly to just pull the trigger.

I'll be damned if I'll go down with them.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 05:55:21 PM »
British subjects are forbidden to speak or write the truth about what's going down there because of the 'slims, but May and her forces have no control over what Trump says or writes, and they hate that.  So, tough nouggies.

Requoting because it can't be said enough.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 07:51:24 AM »
So, tough nouggies.

Quoting because I thought it was hilarious.

And so true.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 12:34:37 PM »
  If May was smart and I'm not saying she is she would not piss Trump off it won't end well for her.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 08:10:09 PM »
We left for a reason. I believe it was, uhm...religious liberty & freedom. And ironically...the religion thing is doing them in...again. Only this time it isn't actually "religion"; it's subjugation masquerading as religion. We left for more freedom - & now they're constricting their own by allowing so much "religious freedom" in the door that they'll be outnumbered by it in just a few more years.
#AllahuAkbarThen the freedom will employ fear to demand compliance. Comply...or die.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 12:41:31 PM »
Kahn is a takiyya spreading plant...no difference between him and any random invading Islamo-Fascist scum...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/371108-trump-supporters-demand-arrest-of-london-mayor-sadiq-khan/

...why would Trump want to come to your s h i t h o l e city?

Go worship Satan and his bitch Mohammad, loser! 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 09:28:22 AM »
Just another day in the People's S h i t h o l e of Londonistan -

http://iotwreport.com/man-beaten-to-death-in-trafalgar-square-in-sadiq-khans-shthole-london/

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 03:52:28 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie