Author Topic: Good conclusion...I can make it better!  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Good conclusion...I can make it better!
« on: January 23, 2018, 08:37:05 AM »
"Political denunciations of extremism are no substitute for compelling federal agencies to obey the law and the Constitution.  As long as many Americans believe that FBI snipers have a license to kill, they will assume the worst when federal agents are deployed. And as long as the Justice Department prattles about the privileges of federal agents to act unlawfully, the government deserves all the cynicism it reaps."

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/01/19/why-ruby-ridge-still-matters/

These thugs of tyranny deserve on-the-spot summary judgment on the part of those they mean to destroy!

;)

Founders Approved!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Good conclusion...I can make it better!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 09:22:43 AM »
 ::cool::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 10:55:44 AM »
I'm re-reading "Black Mass" about how the FBI covered for Whitey Bulger. Crooked then, crooked now.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 02:07:53 PM »
"Political denunciations of extremism are no substitute for compelling federal agencies to obey the law and the Constitution.  As long as many Americans believe that FBI snipers have a license to kill, they will assume the worst when federal agents are deployed. And as long as the Justice Department prattles about the privileges of federal agents to act unlawfully, the government deserves all the cynicism it reaps."

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/01/19/why-ruby-ridge-still-matters/

These thugs of tyranny deserve on-the-spot summary judgment on the part of those they mean to destroy!

;)

Founders Approved!

Great article at the link. It still matters.

I watched some documentary on Ruby Ridge in the past year. It was awful.  Few facts or timeline about the incident, but lots of smearing of Randy Weaver. It might have been a PBS documentary.

From the linked story:

On August 22, 1992, FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi shot Randy Weaver in the back after he stepped out of his cabin. As he struggled to return to his home, Horiuchi shot and killed Vicki Weaver, who was standing in the cabin door holding their 10-month old baby. A confidential 1994 Justice Department task force report was appalled that people were gunned down before receiving any warning: “The absence of a [surrender demand] subjected the Government to charges that it was setting Weaver up for attack.”
In January 1995, FBI chief Louis Freeh announced that the FBI had completed its self-investigation, which effectively confirmed that the bureau was still immaculate.

The FBI sniper went on to WACO .......
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 02:38:08 PM »
There's an upcoming tv show on Waco.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 07:00:21 AM »
Great...more propaganda...

FBI reminds me of Mel Brooks' characterization of King Louis...

"I love my people!"  "Pull!"  Thhhwack!

Eff 'em!   ::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.