Author Topic: Finicum family files wrongful death lawsuit against FBI, BLM, OSP & others  (Read 5968 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Finicum family files wrongful death lawsuit against FBI, BLM, OSP & others
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2019, 06:53:36 AM »
The Banana is fully baked into this latter day Republic-in-name-only...

https://ncrenegade.com/editorial/the-execution-of-lavoy-finicum-lawsuit-dismissed/

What a joke.

Chief District Court Judge Michael Mosman, a W appointee...should have known, clerked for Powell (the Mormon champion of the open-borders cheap labor loving CoC!) and his first act after being confirmed was to side with the Moonbat SoS and kill challenge efforts and let their deviant marriage act become law...

https://infogalactic.com/info/Michael_W._Mosman

...and now this POS is thrilled to "put a fork" in the last suit seeking some sort of justice for an executed citizen...

::upsidedownflag::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

This is 6 days old and the DemCom Media was dead silent!

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/government-misconduct-frees-cliven-bundy/

When even the 9th Circus sees a problems with Fedcoat/Local Fedcoat allies reckless extra-legal actions and corruption of due process actions you know you're dealing with out of control outfits...they go after citizens like you and me...all the way up to a duly-elected POTUS!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Bout time and now the law suits start flying.  Fire the heads of BLM and all that kept quiet about the snipers including the snipers.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah...now is the time of scapegoats, the ringleaders rarely get what they deserve...they just get recycled somewhere else to keep doing corrupt crap...

BITS!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

The DOJ is like organized crime.
I was recently reminded about how the DOJ acted to get Epstein his sweetheart deal and screwing over the victims.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

I was recently reminded about how the DOJ acted to get Epstein his sweetheart deal and screwing over the victims.

Money talks.   
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

Money talks.
I get mad when I think of the DOJ and all they have done.

Under Obama they prosecuted some banks/financial institutions. No individuals were prosecuted. The fined the banks, then gave the fine money to ACORN like groups, not the people harmed. Then they agreed to seal the records. This meant that the individuals harmed could not hire lawyers who had access to the records for a civil case.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Money talks.
I get mad when I think of the DOJ and all they have done.

Under Obama they prosecuted some banks/financial institutions. No individuals were prosecuted. The fined the banks, then gave the fine money to ACORN like groups, not the people harmed. Then they agreed to seal the records. This meant that the individuals harmed could not hire lawyers who had access to the records for a civil case.

Don't forget Solyndra et al in the green-scam that just laundered taxpayer money back to DemCom cofers!  Or the Stalinist thuggery perpetrated on the Tea Party by his weaponized IRS!

And still people haven't seen enough yet to realize the war has been raging with only one side acting like it...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Finicum family files wrongful death lawsuit against FBI, BLM, OSP & others
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2022, 11:47:03 AM »
Look how long this pursuit of justice has taken!!!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/7-years-after-police-shot-lavoy-finicum-in-back-arizona-family-asks-supreme-court-to-hear-case_4949128.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

What are the odds SCOTUS does jack?

Assassination by government killer...does such a thing rise to a sufficient level for them to act?!