Author Topic: Scandal Prediction Thread  (Read 806 times)

Offline sfetter

Scandal Prediction Thread
« on: February 06, 2018, 11:29:13 AM »
In follow up the the scandal circus where there has been many comments here, I thought I would start a prediction thread.

I will start by saying that we all know that 90% of the people in Washington are against the American people and the constitution.  I believe what we are seeing now is an internal power struggle.  The left wants to destroy virtually everything that has made America - America.  The ones who pretend to be on the side of the people are doing so simply because they have a different version of the take over.  End result will be the same, just a disagreement on how to do it.

To that end, I predict that no matter what information is uncovered or how bad it is, no charges against anyone will ever be filed.  We now even have proof in black and white that crimes have been committed and the Muller investigation is a fantasy.  Yet nothing has happen nor will it happen.  Everything is posturing for maintaining or gaining more power over us.  The fact that many gov officials knew about the corruption and spying on Americans and yet they said nothing as they quietly passed legislation to expand the law breaking

People should already be in jail charged with these crimes against all of us. but it will never happen.  The smoke screen will become so thick, and so much time will go by that most of this will be forgotten and then business as usually. 

But they won't stop the attacks on Trump no matter what.  They could throw him out of office tomorrow and all of these so called supporters would be crying how wrong is is, but behind closed doors, they would all be patting each other on the back for a good job in getting Trump out.

In an unrelated observation, before Trump was elected the term Progressive was used all the time.  Politicians proudly proclaimed they were progressive and people in the media were constantly using the term.  Yet, in the year Trump has been in I cannot remember the word being used anywhere to describe a political position.  Curious??

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Scandal Prediction Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 11:52:12 AM »
I only make predictions I like to see come true, bigshot Progs in prison, bigshot Progs electrocuted, shot and hung.  Long overdue much earned stuff like that...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.