Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Is Carter Page a US Intelligence Operative?

(1/3) > >>

IronDioPriest:
I have a Facebook friend named Ken George. He's done some EXCELLENT dot-connecting here, and I find no holes in what he's come up with. It is essentially this - WITH EVIDENCE & TIMELINES:

"Carter Page works for the intelligence community. He was planted in the Trump campaign in order to provide a trail of evidence toward Russian collusion."

https://kengeorge.org/2018/02/06/who-is-carter-page/

Libertas:
Yeah, good job connecting those dots. A coincidence isn't a coincidence any more when that many connections form a coherent picture.  I think he had CIA as well FBI affiliations at various points.  ND being the inside guy and failing to find Trump taking any smelly bait, the fallback was discrediting and derailing Trump, and winning the election set off DemonRat and DeepState alarms and ramped things up.

And now that Lisa Page text that has been uncovered where she says Obama wants to know everything they (the anti-Trump conspirators) are up to!

Shyt is about to get truly real.

IronDioPriest:

--- Quote from: Libertas on February 07, 2018, 08:32:24 AM ---Yeah, good job connecting those dots. A coincidence isn't a coincidence any more when that many connections form a coherent picture.  I think he had CIA as well FBI affiliations at various points.  ND being the inside guy and failing to find Trump taking any smelly bait, the fallback was discrediting and derailing Trump, and winning the election set off DemonRat and DeepState alarms and ramped things up.

And now that Lisa Page text that has been uncovered where she says Obama wants to know everything they (the anti-Trump conspirators) are up to!

Shyt is about to get truly real.

--- End quote ---

It only gets real if Jeff Sessions is not a deep-stater. If he is, then there is literally no one to hold the FBI or the DoJ accountable.

Libertas:
Then Trump would be forced to axe him...and if it let's loose the dogs of war...so be it.

At that point what difference does it make?

IronDioPriest:

--- Quote from: Libertas on February 07, 2018, 09:45:05 AM ---Then Trump would be forced to axe him...and if it let's loose the dogs of war...so be it.

At that point what difference does it make?

--- End quote ---

He needs the Senate to get any nominee through. The Senate is why we have Jeff Sessions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version