Author Topic: Is Carter Page a US Intelligence Operative?  (Read 2932 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Is Carter Page a US Intelligence Operative?
« on: February 06, 2018, 10:34:13 PM »
I have a Facebook friend named Ken George. He's done some EXCELLENT dot-connecting here, and I find no holes in what he's come up with. It is essentially this - WITH EVIDENCE & TIMELINES:

"Carter Page works for the intelligence community. He was planted in the Trump campaign in order to provide a trail of evidence toward Russian collusion."

https://kengeorge.org/2018/02/06/who-is-carter-page/
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Is Carter Page a US Intelligence Operative?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 08:32:24 AM »
Yeah, good job connecting those dots. A coincidence isn't a coincidence any more when that many connections form a coherent picture.  I think he had CIA as well FBI affiliations at various points.  ND being the inside guy and failing to find Trump taking any smelly bait, the fallback was discrediting and derailing Trump, and winning the election set off DemonRat and DeepState alarms and ramped things up.

And now that Lisa Page text that has been uncovered where she says Obama wants to know everything they (the anti-Trump conspirators) are up to!

Shyt is about to get truly real.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 09:07:47 AM »
Yeah, good job connecting those dots. A coincidence isn't a coincidence any more when that many connections form a coherent picture.  I think he had CIA as well FBI affiliations at various points.  ND being the inside guy and failing to find Trump taking any smelly bait, the fallback was discrediting and derailing Trump, and winning the election set off DemonRat and DeepState alarms and ramped things up.

And now that Lisa Page text that has been uncovered where she says Obama wants to know everything they (the anti-Trump conspirators) are up to!

Shyt is about to get truly real.

It only gets real if Jeff Sessions is not a deep-stater. If he is, then there is literally no one to hold the FBI or the DoJ accountable.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 09:45:05 AM »
Then Trump would be forced to axe him...and if it let's loose the dogs of war...so be it.

At that point what difference does it make?

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 10:43:10 AM »
Then Trump would be forced to axe him...and if it let's loose the dogs of war...so be it.

He needs the Senate to get any nominee through. The Senate is why we have Jeff Sessions.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 11:58:26 AM »

He needs the Senate to get any nominee through. The Senate is why we have Jeff Sessions.

Yeah, the major league jackasses are there.

Here's the plan, wait till Congress adjourns,  make Sessions can Rosenstein, then can Sessions and name an interim who will wants to hunt down and kick out all the statists.

Otherwise all we're doing is jerking off!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 12:01:56 PM »

Here's the plan, wait till Congress adjourns,  make Sessions can Rosenstein, then can Sessions and name an interim who will wants to hunt down and kick out all the statists.

If indeed Congress adjourns.  Last time, McConnell kept on a "skeleton crew" to avoid that and thwart whatever interim appointments Trump might have had in mind.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 12:58:51 PM »

If indeed Congress adjourns.  Last time, McConnell kept on a "skeleton crew" to avoid that and thwart whatever interim appointments Trump might have had in mind.

Red Team, Blue Team... same effing team!

Wake me up when the chasin' & killin' commences...shyt going to fall to us any effing way!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 08:12:55 PM »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/07/ann-coulter-carter-page-agent-000/
Ann Coulter: Carter Page: Agent 000
by ANN COULTER7 Feb 2018

This has led to an inane media narrative, with Page being simultaneously portrayed as an all-powerful spy of Kim Philby proportions — but also a laughable nobody. Or, as a Russian spy described him in an intercepted conversation back in 2013: “An idiot.”

2. No one ever checks anything in Hollywood. You could go around claiming to have written “Gone With the Wind,” and you’ll never be busted.

It’s the same in Washington, D.C., only worse. Contrary to the self-admiring cliche about Washington being a city that runs on power, almost no one in D.C. has any real power, so it’s a city that runs on suck-uppery and B.S. I personally know of five people who claim to be advising the president, who aren’t, and I don’t get out much.

That’s why Page won’t just come out and say: DONALD TRUMP HAS NO EARTHLY IDEA WHO I AM.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 06:47:16 AM »
Who picked that tool to be the mole, eh?

It does appear the manic and insatiable desire of the Progs to destroy Trump by any means and their typical poor intelligence and decision making is what blew this back in their faces, and though the arrogance of the DeepStaters contributed...one has to laugh at the latter hitching their fate to the former, but I suspect that only happened because both control the MFM!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 07:19:09 AM »
Oh, and this clown was on the Clinton transition team.  ;)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 09:30:33 AM »
  The more time that goes by and the more gets dug up the more we see how we've been getting screwed and the less trust we have in our so called government.    No wonder people are retreating to the country and away from other people and government control.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline matt523

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 10:51:57 AM »
Hopefully for the transition from freedom to inmate.  ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2018, 12:17:46 PM »
Hopefully for the transition from freedom to inmate.  ;)

I would prefer from Earth to Hell, but I realize I am a very demanding person. Rigid in principles that matter.  A man born two centuries late.