Author Topic: I might know a few here  (Read 22049 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: I might know a few here
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2018, 02:59:36 PM »
Well, ready or not, I let him in.   ::evilbat::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2018, 03:04:58 PM »
Anybody know a "DocTrock"?

Big Ron Paul supporter. Made a lot of enemies at ACOC, got banned I believe. I liked him. Said he was moving to Uruguay. Haven't heard from him since.

PaulBot, oh oh, there is no reasoning with them! Like Paul on Econ/Fin, foreign policy not so much...politics is a mixed bag of progressive social garbage and Neo-Nazi xenophobia.  On social issues he is like Margaret Sanger with a penis...at least I am crediting him with a penis...and testicles.

Uraguay? WTF goes to Uraguay?   :o

I didn't think anyone went there on purpose...then again, I didn't think anyone went to Cleveland on purpose either.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2018, 03:28:23 PM »

Big Ron Paul supporter. Made a lot of enemies at ACOC, got banned I believe. I liked him. Said he was moving to Uruguay. Haven't heard from him since.

PaulBot, oh oh, there is no reasoning with them! Like Paul on Econ/Fin, foreign policy not so much...politics is a mixed bag of progressive social garbage and Neo-Nazi xenophobia.  On social issues he is like Margaret Sanger with a penis...at least I am crediting him with a penis...and testicles.

I didn't think anyone went there on purpose...then again, I didn't think anyone went to Cleveland on purpose either.

::hysterical::

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2018, 03:47:10 PM »

Hey, I've been to Cleveland on purpose, of course when the boss says "you need to go to NASA Glenn Research to monitor testing" sometimes you don't tell him that you really don't want to go to Cleveland.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2018, 04:17:10 PM »
Hey, I've been to Cleveland on purpose

And you openly admit it.

Impressive!

::evil::

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2018, 04:28:08 PM »

And you openly admit it.

Impressive!

People tell me that my main weakness is that I have no filter, I believe it to be a strength.  If I feel like telling a libtard that they are full of S#!t, nothing stops me from doing so and then I tell them how full and why.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2018, 05:22:19 PM »

And you openly admit it.

Impressive!

People tell me that my main weakness is that I have no filter, I believe it to be a strength.  If I feel like telling a libtard that they are full of S#!t, nothing stops me from doing so and then I tell them how full and why.

Ah!  but do you also tell them to "gota Cleveland" ? :D

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2018, 09:17:09 PM »
Anyone know a "baltorob922" from the old place?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Syzygy

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2018, 09:32:23 PM »

Only "rob" I know from the old place (if you mean ACOC) was a Robbb.  Make sure as hell it ain't him. 

Long story,  but basically the guy's either a liberal troll or a blooming idiot,   pardon the redundancy.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2018, 08:02:05 AM »
I say a very short leash at minimum.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2018, 11:13:14 AM »

Only "rob" I know from the old place (if you mean ACOC) was a Robbb.  Make sure as hell it ain't him. 

Long story,  but basically the guy's either a liberal troll or a blooming idiot,   pardon the redundancy.

Probably both, I thought he definitely had multiple personalities... lol

Oh!  I checked 5 other boards, including  ACOC, no BaltoRob...  No Robbb except on ACOC..
Robbb normally doesn't appear until about 2 to 3 months before an election, drops off on election day. 
Probably lives in Cleveland.   ::hysterical::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2018, 11:41:19 AM »
   Now be nice till you're not.   ::oldman::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie