Topics > General Board

George Soros donated money to campaign for a rerun of Britain's EU referendum

(1/3) > >>

John Florida:
  George Soros, the billionaire who earned fame by betting against the British pound in 1992, contributed 400,000 pounds ($554,840) through his foundations to a campaign group which is seeking to halt Brexit, the group's chairman said on Wednesday.

"George Soros’s foundations have along with a number of other major donors also made significant contributions to our work," Mark Malloch-Brown, a former British diplomat who is chair of the Best for Britain campaign group.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/george-soros-donated-money-to-campaign-for-a-rerun-of-britains-eu-referendum/ar-BBIPLgA

matt523:
That sack of crap made his fortune by buying politicians to intentionally crash Countries economies.
Anything he is for, I'm against.  ::angry::

IronDioPriest:
I can't figure out why he hasn't been assassinated yet. Seems like a no-brainer to me, that an awful lot of rich powerful people with the means to do so should've snuffed this asshole a long time ago.

Libertas:
I've wondered that too, for him and his minions.

Nobody with means on our side, apparently.  Good to know, huh?

matt523:
Conservatives don't assassinate people.
Every assassination I can think of, either successful or an attempt, has been perpetrated by a liberal.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version