Topics > Faith & Family

What is Churchianity?

<< < (2/2)

Libertas:

--- Quote from: IronDioPriest on February 12, 2018, 04:57:15 PM ---Here in MN, it is the Lutherans in partnership with the DFL who are importing the Somali scum into mid-sized out-state communities that cannot help but to be transformed negatively by their wretched presence. My hometown of St. Cloud, as well as the small city of Willmar, are being destroyed by Lutheran "churchians".

--- End quote ---

They are 30 years behind the Episcopalians.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: John Florida on February 12, 2018, 05:06:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on February 12, 2018, 02:23:55 PM ---Back in the old days we just called them Apostates...

--- End quote ---

I love it when take a point and distil it down to it's simplest point. Short and accurate.

--- End quote ---

The KISS Principle!

Also, back in the day...I would tease my Apostate Catholic liberal friend who I knew since middle school by calling him a "cafeteria Catholic" as he left off his tray most of the things I admired Pope JPII for, and in whom I had more in common with than this so-called Catholic.  Plus it pissed my friend off, which was fun and also told me I hit my mark.

PS-IMHO JPII was the last great Pope.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Pablo de Fleurs on February 12, 2018, 09:52:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: IronDioPriest on February 12, 2018, 04:57:15 PM ---Here in MN, it is the Lutherans in partnership with the DFL who are importing the Somali scum into mid-sized out-state communities that cannot help but to be transformed negatively by their wretched presence. My hometown of St. Cloud, as well as the small city of Willmar, are being destroyed by Lutheran "churchians".

--- End quote ---

Dang! Why do we never hear of ammo-laden, ex-military whack-jobs offing idiots from these congregations?  ???

--- End quote ---

Obviously they are not as weak-willed to Satan's hints as the Islaminals, eh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version