Topics > Judiciary, Crime, & Courts

Another effed up kid with a dreamer name slaughters 17 in Broward Cty school

(1/22) > >>

Libertas:
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200126034.html

https://twitter.com/WJXTvic/status/963899957559390210

https://wsvn.com/news/local/bso-17-dead-in-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-shooting/

More blood to be laid at the feet of progressives!  Kids are saying this asshole was trouble, posted violate shyt on social media, sporting guns and knives like a thug...indoctrinators bemoaning "no warning"...police say the social media crap disturbing and this asshole had prior legal issues.

But the entire left will blame the inanimate object yet again.  Media will lie and twist the facts as usual.  Prog Pols will politicze and demonize others, not the sack of shyt their society created and tolerated...it's only when they go off that others unrelated to the root cause are blamed...they and their batshyt policies are never to blame.

More dead kids...and they'll blame everybody but themselves or the asshole who did it.

So sick of this BS!

This is inevitable when people avoid reality, this is inevitable when safe spaces are touted as a solution not part of the problem, this is inevitable when people are forced to disarm themselves before predators who don't care what the sign outside the building says.

It is inevitable that Progs will one day have to answer for all the blood and destroyed lives they've wrought!

Alphabet Soup:
Bracing for the inevitable leftist bullspit.

And yeah (assholes), I'm praying for the victims and their families.

NHTom:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on February 14, 2018, 09:20:59 PM ---Bracing for the inevitable leftist bullspit.

--- End quote ---
The left takes time and care to come up with sophistical (cheap arguments) about a situation and then dare us to untangle them on the fly.

My sister, bless her soul, posted a meme that stated: After Sandy Hook - Once America decided killing children war bearable, it was over.

It took a while and all I could really come up with about killing children:  It starts in the womb.  The American woman's womb is the most dangerous place in the world.

Pablo de Fleurs:

--- Quote from: NHTom on February 15, 2018, 03:55:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on February 14, 2018, 09:20:59 PM ---Bracing for the inevitable leftist bullspit.

--- End quote ---
The left takes time and care to come up with sophistical (cheap arguments) about a situation and then dare us to untangle them on the fly.

My sister, bless her soul, posted a meme that stated: After Sandy Hook - Once America decided killing children war bearable, it was over.

It took a while and all I could really come up with about killing children:  It starts in the womb.  The American woman's womb is the most dangerous place in the world.

--- End quote ---

That's critical thinking, though, Tom. So we reframe her meme:

After Roe v Wade - Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over.

For "what difference does it make" - inside or out of the womb?

paulh:
Supposedly a cop on duty there for security. Haven't heard anyone ask about him/her?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version