Topics > Judiciary, Crime, & Courts

Another effed up kid with a dreamer name slaughters 17 in Broward Cty school

<< < (2/22) > >>

patentlymn:
Have not seen a photo of the perp.
Is he another 'white hispanic'?

Miami shoud try gun control, because it works so well in Chicago.

IronDioPriest:

--- Quote from: patentlymn on February 15, 2018, 10:57:20 AM ---Have not seen a photo of the perp.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, he's "White Hispanic". But the media is just calling him White. They've dropped the Hispanic part from the narrative since the gentle, loving, little boy Trayvon was gunned down in cold blood by the White Hispanic. The just want this kid to be White, so he's White.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: IronDioPriest on February 15, 2018, 12:03:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: patentlymn on February 15, 2018, 10:57:20 AM ---Have not seen a photo of the perp.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, he's "White Hispanic". But the media is just calling him White. They've dropped the Hispanic part from the narrative since the gentle, loving, little boy Trayvon was gunned down in cold blood by the White Hispanic. The just want this kid to be White, so he's White.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, eff that noise!  He is Nik Cruz, I do not recognize him as authentically white.

Oh, I hear this asshole told the FBI back in September he was going to shoot up a school, I guess they were too busy covering up their Trump spying and redacting documents for Congress to bother looking into it beyond a cursory level...

Coach Aaron Feis used his own body to shield kids from this thug, and gave up his life.

This asshole targeted a lot of girls...and I hear problems in that area may have been an issue with this loser.

paulh:
Big pic on Drudge now. Sorta looks like Alfred E from Mad except for the Obama ears. Why his pic and not the coach ::pullhair::

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Libertas on February 15, 2018, 01:01:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: IronDioPriest on February 15, 2018, 12:03:35 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah, eff that noise!  He is Nik Cruz, I do not recognize him as authentically white.

Oh, I hear this asshole told the FBI back in September he was going to shoot up a school, I guess they were too busy covering up their Trump spying and redacting documents for Congress to bother looking into it beyond a cursory level...

Coach Aaron Feis used his own body to shield kids from this thug, and gave up his life.

This asshole targeted a lot of girls...and I hear problems in that area may have been an issue with this loser.

--- End quote ---

He's adopted so that's still open. But he looks Hispanic to me. If he is that will get covered up till the bitter end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version