Author Topic: Another effed up kid with a dreamer name slaughters 17 in Broward Cty school  (Read 23435 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

H/T Rayra
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 07:20:20 PM by John Florida »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Dick's is living up to the pegorative meaning of their name and stopping the sales of black rifles...because they are stupid and racist...but mostly because they are chickensh*t Ameriphobes!

Wallyworld - that paragon of virtue - has announced that they won't sell rifles to under-21s. That'll show 'em!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
On that subject of showing...

WTF is Donald up to?  Seems to be agreeing with the mental health backdoor confiscation scheme with his "due process coming second" quip...which negates due process if confiscation preceds it!

Duh Fuqh?!

::cussing::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Dick's is living up to the pegorative meaning of their name and stopping the sales of black rifles...because they are stupid and racist...but mostly because they are chickensh*t Ameriphobes!

Wallyworld - that paragon of virtue - has announced that they won't sell rifles to under-21s. That'll show 'em!

Should they change their name to "Dick's Halfway In" or just go with "Pussy's"?

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

Dick's stopped selling rifles years ago after Sandy Hook.

They now have a subsidiary conveniently right next door called Field and Stream (remember the mag?). Field and Stream carries all of the outdoorsy stuff like camping, fishing, and yes, guns of all types.

I don't know why they're saying this now except for the free advertisement.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline matt523

• Newb

WTF is Donald up to?  Seems to be agreeing with the mental health backdoor confiscation scheme with his "due process coming second" quip...which negates due process if confiscation preceds it!

Duh Fuqh?!

I saw that. He's either trying to set the dems up for  a fall, or decided he doesn't want a second term.  ::facepalm::

Online Syzygy

Duh Fuqh?!

Exactly jass ack back'ards to the constitution:  No person shall ... be deprived of life, liberty, or PROPERTY, WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW...

Simple:  due process FIRST,  then confiscation, if so judged necessary.

Sad to say,  they have precedent in the longstanding practice of confiscating the property of those arrested on drug charges.  Apparently,  in the minds of liberals,  and not a few conservatives (Trump?),  it's O.K. to piss all over the constitution if the crime or cause du jour is sufficiently terrible enough,  or sufficiently politicized enough to be uppermost in the minds of the ill informed,  easily swayed general public;  the general public being the ones that let them get away with it. 

I,  too,  was very disappointed to hear Trump say what he did,  but he said a lot of other things during that little round table,  most of which sounded like he was just being amenable to the Dems proposals,  albeit disingenuously.   The "pre due process" thing sounded like a "one better" on his part.  And he kept emphasizing (especially to Boxer) that "...that's something you will have to work out between you, " meaning between the Dems and Reps.   Yeah,  good luck with that.   ::hysterical::

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Those ads are, no doubt, contractual.  A bit tough to chitcan them at will.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Some food for thought for gun grabbers...

Amen!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

Dick's stopped selling rifles years ago after Sandy Hook.

They now have a subsidiary conveniently right next door called Field and Stream (remember the mag?). Field and Stream carries all of the outdoorsy stuff like camping, fishing, and yes, guns of all types.

I don't know why they're saying this now except for the free advertisement.

I erred. It seems Dick's has stopped selling "assault weapons" in the Field and Stream stores. This comes from my youngest who happens to be a former Field and Stream employee and still has inside sources.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
Ingraham taking vacation as advertisers flee amid controversy

https://nypost.com/2018/03/31/ingraham-takes-leave-from-show-after-mocking-shooting-survivor/

Could it be the left has found a way to silence any opposition?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Ingraham taking vacation as advertisers flee amid controversy

https://nypost.com/2018/03/31/ingraham-takes-leave-from-show-after-mocking-shooting-survivor/

Could it be the left has found a way to silence any opposition?

It shouldn't...as others should step up.

I don't mind people picking sides, makes things easier.

Anybody siding with that asshole is an enemy of Liberty!

Keep it up...all we do is swell our ranks.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
H/T patentlymn's link -

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Laura Ingraham is the text book example of how NOT to handle the enemy.  First she apologizes, then she runs away.

A complete and total fail.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Laura Ingraham is the text book example of how NOT to handle the enemy.  First she apologizes, then she runs away.

First, FIRST mistake; never apologize.  The SJWs smell weakness and then they always double down.

Second, Ingraham always takes vacation Easter week; she hasn't run away.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

First, FIRST mistake; never apologize.  The SJWs smell weakness and then they always double down.

How much pressure came from FOX?
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

No idea.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

No idea.

Sorry but nobody knows but there had to be a lot of FOX pressure put on her.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

No idea.

Sorry but nobody knows but there had to be a lot of FOX pressure put on her.

Since Fox threw a pile of new money at that tool Smith...that ought to tell you all you need to know about Fox leadership.  If anybody thinks Fox gives a damn about anything other than making money they need to be de-programmed...with a 2x4.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Andrew Pollack, father of Meadow, filing suit against Deputy Peterson of BCS.  He sounds justifiably pissed and believe him when he says it isn't about money...

I think these cowards are going to be bit in the neck by an animal not interested in letting go...

Amen, Andrew!  Press On!