Author Topic: Another effed up kid with a dreamer name slaughters 17 in Broward Cty school  (Read 23421 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200126034.html

https://twitter.com/WJXTvic/status/963899957559390210

https://wsvn.com/news/local/bso-17-dead-in-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-shooting/

More blood to be laid at the feet of progressives!  Kids are saying this asshole was trouble, posted violate shyt on social media, sporting guns and knives like a thug...indoctrinators bemoaning "no warning"...police say the social media crap disturbing and this asshole had prior legal issues.

But the entire left will blame the inanimate object yet again.  Media will lie and twist the facts as usual.  Prog Pols will politicze and demonize others, not the sack of shyt their society created and tolerated...it's only when they go off that others unrelated to the root cause are blamed...they and their batshyt policies are never to blame.

More dead kids...and they'll blame everybody but themselves or the asshole who did it.

So sick of this BS!

This is inevitable when people avoid reality, this is inevitable when safe spaces are touted as a solution not part of the problem, this is inevitable when people are forced to disarm themselves before predators who don't care what the sign outside the building says.

It is inevitable that Progs will one day have to answer for all the blood and destroyed lives they've wrought!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Bracing for the inevitable leftist bullspit.

And yeah (assholes), I'm praying for the victims and their families.

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces

The left takes time and care to come up with sophistical (cheap arguments) about a situation and then dare us to untangle them on the fly.

My sister, bless her soul, posted a meme that stated: After Sandy Hook - Once America decided killing children war bearable, it was over.

It took a while and all I could really come up with about killing children:  It starts in the womb.  The American woman's womb is the most dangerous place in the world.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

The left takes time and care to come up with sophistical (cheap arguments) about a situation and then dare us to untangle them on the fly.

My sister, bless her soul, posted a meme that stated: After Sandy Hook - Once America decided killing children war bearable, it was over.

It took a while and all I could really come up with about killing children:  It starts in the womb.  The American woman's womb is the most dangerous place in the world.

That's critical thinking, though, Tom. So we reframe her meme:

After Roe v Wade - Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over.

For "what difference does it make" - inside or out of the womb?

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online paulh

• Established Member
Supposedly a cop on duty there for security. Haven't heard anyone ask about him/her?

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Have not seen a photo of the perp.
Is he another 'white hispanic'?

Miami shoud try gun control, because it works so well in Chicago.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers

Yeah, he's "White Hispanic". But the media is just calling him White. They've dropped the Hispanic part from the narrative since the gentle, loving, little boy Trayvon was gunned down in cold blood by the White Hispanic. The just want this kid to be White, so he's White.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Yeah, he's "White Hispanic". But the media is just calling him White. They've dropped the Hispanic part from the narrative since the gentle, loving, little boy Trayvon was gunned down in cold blood by the White Hispanic. The just want this kid to be White, so he's White.

Yeah, eff that noise!  He is Nik Cruz, I do not recognize him as authentically white.

Oh, I hear this asshole told the FBI back in September he was going to shoot up a school, I guess they were too busy covering up their Trump spying and redacting documents for Congress to bother looking into it beyond a cursory level...

Coach Aaron Feis used his own body to shield kids from this thug, and gave up his life.

This asshole targeted a lot of girls...and I hear problems in that area may have been an issue with this loser.

Online paulh

• Established Member
Big pic on Drudge now. Sorta looks like Alfred E from Mad except for the Obama ears. Why his pic and not the coach ::pullhair::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

Yeah, eff that noise!  He is Nik Cruz, I do not recognize him as authentically white.

Oh, I hear this asshole told the FBI back in September he was going to shoot up a school, I guess they were too busy covering up their Trump spying and redacting documents for Congress to bother looking into it beyond a cursory level...

Coach Aaron Feis used his own body to shield kids from this thug, and gave up his life.

This asshole targeted a lot of girls...and I hear problems in that area may have been an issue with this loser.

He's adopted so that's still open. But he looks Hispanic to me. If he is that will get covered up till the bitter end.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

Excuses are that they don't have enough "manpower" to keep track of these losers - but they DO have plenty of manpower, investigators & lawyers to keep a phony investigation into Russian collusion up for nearly 2 years running!
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

if only there had been a clue ...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/the-fbi-was-warned-about-a-school-shooting-threat-from?utm_term=.tr4wLwOYX#.msQm2maDz
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2018-02/15/1/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/sub-buzz-859-1518677231-1.png?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

At a press conference Thursday morning, the FBI confirmed that it had received and looked into a tip about the "professional school shooter" comment on Bennight's YouTube channel, but could not uncover any details from the account.

"No other information was included in the comment, which would indicate a time, location, or true identity of the person who made the comment," special agent Robert Lasky told reporters. "The FBI conducted database reviews, checks, but was unable to further identify the person who made the comment."

The Nikolas Cruz YouTube account remained active until Wednesday evening. It has since been deleted, however, due to "multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy on violence." YouTube did not immediately respond to BuzzFeed News' questions about the account.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

Excuses are that they don't have enough "manpower" to keep track of these losers - but they DO have plenty of manpower, investigators & lawyers to keep a phony investigation into Russian collusion up for nearly 2 years running!

If only the FBI had someone who knew how to use Facebook. ....

When I watched something about Ruby Ridge recently the 400 federal agents on site blew my mind.
See also Waco. See also the Bundy ranch.
See also 50,000 text messages by an FBI agent.
At least Comey got Martha Stewart.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Local sheriff's office saying no links to ROF group, so there goes a major meme for demonazis.

And apparently this asshole used Uber to go to the school.  I guess using libtard logic Uber has been weaponized.

Escaped school in herd of fleeing students...nice containment.  Escaped to Wal Mart so more reason for libtards to hate them.

And statists are already eagerly looking for ways to further regulate speech and expand LEO power even more...but the more we already have was ignored, so I have a really hard time buying any of that BS.

But the demonization of guns marches on...

Oh, and DNC fundraiser exploiting this tragedy is in full moonbat swing.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 07:55:12 AM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
We had our own little terrorist~in~waiting foiled recently...

Day before Parkland shooting, grandmother turns in grandson after discovery; stops school shooting spree
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/02/16/day-parkland-shooting-grandmother-turns-grandson-discovery-stops-school-shooting-spree-603186

I'll wager that what I went through at his age was twice as bad as his, but I never took it out on the innocent public.

(Filed under "WTF is wrong with people these days?!)

Thank God for Grandma!

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
A kid needs to be heard so a kid tries to speak up.

Told to shut up, he starts to act out (Ritalin!)

The bureaucracies called school, medicine (Obamacare) further silence and mock him.

Ten years on he needs to scream.  Anti-psychotic drugs!

Finally, he gets a gun and is finally heard.

What happens when you take away the gun....... ::saywhat::

It can always get worse.

When communists don't like something they ignore it, then use stronger means to silence.  Please note it's not OK to be a boy.

They don't need to follow through on any of their promises.  They just want to shut you up. You're inconvenient, you know?  Like a fetus.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
So, a coworker and I were talking about this event and we were wondering why there were not school shootings like this when we were young (he is a couple of years older than I).  We both acknowledged that in the 60's and 70's parents and principals were aloud to use corporal punishment on us when we acted out.  We were fearful of the retribution we would get if we did something "bad" and it was worse if we did it in school because not only did we face the paddle of the principal we also got the belt (Hot Wheels track in my case) when we got home.  We both had rifles at an early age (I got my first .22 at the age of 6) but we never thought about shooting anyone no matter how angry we were.  We finally boiled it down to liberals, they are the ones that removed any type of punishment from schools and passed child abuse laws so parents could not discipline their kids.  They are also the ones that pushed drugs on little Johnny so he would not act out (and they acted out because they knew there was no punishment).  the progressive parents who want to be friends to their kids instead of parents are also to blame.  The Columbine shooters had guns and explosives strewn about their rooms in a house that progressive parents would not go into because the children deserve their privacy.  If we want to find the root cause of all these horrendous school shootings just look at the liberals.  If you want to stop the madness reverse the stupid progressive "feelings" of children need to be treated like adults, they are not adults they are kids and need structure and rules to turn out as productive members of our society.  Adults that grew up in homes with parents instead of friends where the parents disciplined them learned that there are some things you don't do, the kids these days have no structure or discipline and think they can do whatever they want.  Pass laws to make being a liberal/progressive illegal and enforce it and this crap will probably stop.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
So, a coworker and I were talking about this event and we were wondering why there were not school shootings like this when we were young (he is a couple of years older than I) . . . 

I have a brother who's a year younger than you, Ben - and it sounds like your household was a carbon copy of mine (except my dad used a gen-u-ine leather belt!). We had a stream & 3 ponds behind our house & woods galore. I had a pellet gun, .22 & a powerful Daisy BB gun that could kill a squirrel with a single, well-placed shot.

Once they started to fill in the ponds & build housing developments, a policeman stopped me as I was walking out of the woods. He told me that, the BB & pellet guns were cool, but that I'd have to confine the .22 to target practice in the backyard (as the shots can travel up to a 1/4 mile). He was polite & I obliged - I really didn't need the .22, but it's power enabled me to hit small game from relatively far away & sharpen my aim. We also had several shot-guns & a 30-30 - but they were way too powerful for after school fun in the woods.

The house-rules were simple: I could use the rifles as long as I didn't create damage or trouble with them. And I never thought once about shooting anyone.

It was a different era, for sure.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This asshole says demons talked to him, yeah, ok which ones?

Nancy Pelosi?

Hussein Obama?

Chuckie Schumer?

::whatgives::

Leftists in social media calling for repubs & NRA people to be gunned down, saying hideous things about the father with the Trump T who lost a daughter....being their typical sh*tbag selves...

When the balloon does go up...these idiots will rue the day...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  I think most of us settled thing with out fists and it was over. Today they don't even talk to each other they text. Human interaction is what they need but don't have.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie