Author Topic: Another effed up kid with a dreamer name slaughters 17 in Broward Cty school  (Read 23449 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
  I think most of us settled thing with out fists and it was over. Today they don't even talk to each other they text. Human interaction is what they need but don't have.

Nothing more honest than human fisticular interaction!  :D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The Bloody Bitch of Benghazi is citing bogus Everytown gun stats to gin up anti-2A hate...

https://iotwreport.com/wrong-again-hillary/

...sure would be nice if that crap just has a fricken seizure it cannot recover from, eh?

As far as schools (or anywhere!) if you want to protect people, don't disarm them.  We have thousands of Vets in this country who would be proud, even on an unpaid volunteer bases, to be armed guards at the ready.  They will be immensely more effective that a sign with no meaning!  Fear should not drive people to stupid actions, courage should bring them to sensible action!

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
Nikolas Cruz needed help.  Apparently, he was ignored.  All the school's mental health bureaucracy let him slip through.  They didn't "let" him.  They pushed him out like a military strength laxative.

He tortured animals.  Now screaming for help.  The FBI or whomever couldn't be bothered.  Just file a report and call yourself a hero.  (Wasn't Obamacare supposed to fix all of this?)

Now he's got the whole country's attention - and the democrats are doing their damnedest to ignore him even now!  Shifting the discussion to suit their own agenda.

My sister wants a new army of school psychologists.  Just one could have fixed this!

Socialized medicine is just a bigger and bigger bureaucracy.  Dehumanizing.  Destructive.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Nikolas Cruz needed help.  Apparently, he was ignored.  All the school's mental health bureaucracy let him slip through.  They didn't "let" him.  They pushed him out like a military strength laxative.

He tortured animals.  Now screaming for help.  The FBI or whomever couldn't be bothered.  Just file a report and call yourself a hero.  (Wasn't Obamacare supposed to fix all of this?)

Now he's got the whole country's attention - and the democrats are doing their damnedest to ignore him even now!  Shifting the discussion to suit their own agenda.

My sister wants a new army of school psychologists.  Just one could have fixed this!

Socialized medicine is just a bigger and bigger bureaucracy.  Dehumanizing.  Destructive.

These are the same people that shut down every mental health hospital back in the 80s. Now they want to talk about mental health. My Fear is that who defines mental instability??  Will wanting a weapon be a sign of mental problems?? See where I'm going with this?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline NHTom

These are the same people that shut down every mental health hospital back in the 80s. Now they want to talk about mental health. My Fear is that who defines mental instability??  Will wanting a weapon be a sign of mental problems?? See where I'm going with this?

Echos of the Soviet Union.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

There's nothing to fix this once and for all.  You have to check the chicken coop every day.

Offline NHTom

I just wasted my sister's gun control arguments on Facebook.  I don't feel good about it.

One of my last points was that if you legislate that only the police have guns - Black Lives Matter just might object.

I wish we didn't have to fight.  However....

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
Martin Luther King

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Gun control?  Sick of hearing about it.  Words mean nothing to people who have in mind what they want and nothing else matters -- ".... shall not be infringed".  Period.  End of sentence.

Word traveled a lot slower back when the first moves were made to, indeed, infringe, so there's that; however I can't help wonder if, upon the first mention of violating 2A, armed marches to Washington DC wouldn't have put a stop to it then .............. and everytime again the subject was mentioned.

Because the problem is, now, the gun-grabbers and the fence-sitters face no real world consequences for suggesting the abrogation of the Second Amendment to the Constitution, the same people to whom 'freedom of the press' (and ONLY that part of the First) is held inviolable.

What needs to happen is for the Right to insist on a choice:  either we get armed people in our schools (the Israelis long ago learned) OR we close the schools.  Close 'em.  And I'm not kidding.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline NHTom

I suggested arming teachers to my sister.  You should have heard her scream!  Then I suggested putting gun safes in classrooms - you know - the ones w/ the 4 finger combination.  Bolt them to the wall or to the desk or something.

I think it'd make for quite the deterrent.  Not all of them need have guns in them, either.

Of course, high school math and English teachers would be required to carry them at all times.

She won't lift a finger to protect herself.  The world has to change for her.

Offline NHTom

I was preemptively mocked for bringing up a police state.

I've answered with the YouTube video: No Guns for Negros - the racist roots of gun control.

BTW: Her husband's black.

There's mountains of rhetorical ammo out there.  No wonder they want to control the Internet.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
f**k teachers, they piss themselves at the mere mention of a gun, have good citizens stand armed guard or close the damn schools like Pan says. And screw more psych morons, Obama & DemoNazis already weaponized doc's as Statist stooges and to them anybody pro-2A is nuts, so eff them.

Make me a lawbreaker, make me an outlaw...if resistance to tyranny makes me an outlaw I'll show them a motherf**king outlaw!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
f**k teachers, they piss themselves at the mere mention of a gun, have good citizens stand armed guard or close the damn schools like Pan says. And screw more psych morons, Obama & DemoNazis already weaponized doc's as Statist stooges and to them anybody pro-2A is nuts, so eff them.

Make me a lawbreaker, make me an outlaw...if resistance to tyranny makes me an outlaw I'll show them a motherf**king outlaw!

How the hell can you be a law breaker when you lost all your guns in that horrible boating accident.  I sold everything so I'm clean too.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

How the hell can you be a law breaker when you lost all your guns in that horrible boating accident.  I sold everything so I'm clean too.

sh*t! I forgot!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

sh*t! I forgot!

It's your age showing up. 
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

sh*t! I forgot!

It's your age showing up.

Age happens

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Like Pan, I'm bored with it. Bored with the pretense, bored with the faux outrage, bored with the insufferable "moral" preening. These things follow a hard script and they are utterly predictable.

Can't we go back to trashing Trump now?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
I was preemptively mocked for bringing up a police state.

I've answered with the YouTube video: No Guns for Negros - the racist roots of gun control.

BTW: Her husband's black.

There's mountains of rhetorical ammo out there.  No wonder they want to control the Internet.

I've often said that banning leftists from owning guns would put an immediate end to most gun-related violence. I find it to be an effective conversation starter.

::dueling::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"David Hogg Can't Remember His Lines When Interviewed for Florida school shooting"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc

This Hogg kid's father is in the FBI.

Drama class?  Crisis actors?

H/T rayra, Grouchy's
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 12:11:12 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
rayra strikes gold again ;'}