Author Topic: Another effed up kid with a dreamer name slaughters 17 in Broward Cty school  (Read 23453 times)

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
I think I just got another piece of the puzzle.

Some unbalanced kid gets ahold of a gun and shoots up a school.

We all know you can get just about anything you want with money and some patience no matter how illegal it is.  The AR-15 is not the problem, but makes a convenient target and wonderful wedge issue.  "We JUST want to ban this one gun."

We all know that the next kid will find/use something else.  If he can't get a gun he'll use cans of Raid or some other poison - or gasoline - or a car.  We won't fix the problem until we figure out how to stop these kids from snapping.

We all here know this.  We all know the left doesn't give a rat's a$$ about any children.  They're just as happy to use whatever divisive issue they can to grab just a little more power and/or humilitate anyone who disagrees with them.

So, what's the matter with kids these days?

Obviously, a lot of pain.

Enter the SJW.
A lot of that pain is due to expectations not being met - seeing what other people have that seems out of reach to them.  IT'S NOT FAIR.  Justice must be served.  The boys are taught to rage against anyone who denies them what is rightfully theirs - including peace of mind.

The killers may even see themselves as the good guys.

What's new?  Besides the war against boys, the attitude that "society" is unfair and any action is justified to right the wrongs.

SJWs strive to sow discord.  They've succeeded.  This won't end in civil war, but chaos.

Teachers are poisoning our students with "social justice."  The bill is coming due and we can't pay it.  The department of education isn't going to fix this.  We have to.

The left/teachers are happy to stomp all over our 2nd Amendment.  Perhaps we can bend a little of the 1st Amendment by putting God back into schools.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Perhaps we can bend a little of the 1st Amendment by putting God back into schools.

Yes. Either putting God back in via the 1st, or putting the fear of God in them via the 2nd.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
H/T Rigpa

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Reap/Sow...same as it ever was.

And denying God-given rights won't work...a tyrannical regime making me into a criminal doesn't make the tyrannical regime anything less than tyrannical...so that trash calling me a criminal will be a badge worn with honor!  How many Holocaust survivors believed for one second the labels of "criminal" and "sub-human" leveled at them by their Nazi tormentors?  How many survivors of Soviet purges and pogroms wore the label "criminal" and "subversive" with shame?

Frankly, any attempt to take ANY class of weapon away from people in any fashion should be met with a loud and consistent retort along the lines of: "Why half-assed measures?  If guns in only government hands and none in citizen hands is the only answer, ban all private ownership of firearms, or do you secretly believe private ownership of weapons has some validity?!"

Make to them go All-in or make them STFU...frankly I am not interested in continuing any other pointless discussion!!!

And I do like it when good people push back on these fascist assholes!

The darling of Russian operatives slapped down by James Woods -

A counter-question would be: "How do Democrats sleep at night when their policies and people kill people in every mass shooting event of recent memory?!"  Fascist bitch can choke on that!

And these fascist ass-clowns actually believe this insanity -

And given recent history, disarming before the threat of the DemoFascist tyranny and DeepState allies is DOA!

And, some food for thought...not only should the making of Liberty Patriots criminals not bother us in the slightest...since it is abundantly cleat the Rule of Law has habitually and continuously chucked out the window by DemoFascists and DeepStaters...all is fair, right?

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh, and more dipsh*ts succumb to DemoFascist bullying and cut ties with the NRA...Enterprise (previously mentioned but also own Alamo and National) joined by Delta, United Airlines, Chubb, MetLife, Symantec, Hertz, Avis...

Get ready for the backlash, fascist collaborators!

;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This idiot is starting to look like a big part of the problem...certainly no solution...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/376095-sheriff-gives-flip-answer-when-asked-if-shooting-could-have-been-prevented-if-his-office-did-anything-differently/

...his well known cavorting with prominent progs, his policy of light treatment of school-age offenders...it is probably no surprise the rest of his ranks get filled in with like-minded idiots...that district administrator is a committed hardcore Obamian asshat...

And then there is this, if true...how many more could have been saved?

https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/967462188888838144?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E0

Once again the trust level in LEO's craters...

Online paulh

• Established Member
I dumped Norton yesterday. I'd like to see all the Conservative hosts who have life lock and simply safe as sponsors  (all owned by Symantec) dump them

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yup.  I have Symantec on one laptop, holdover from my Comcast days...time to purge that crap!

Saw this pic on a WZ thread...

...was struck by the cross-generational nature of Goebbels' post mortem influence on the progressive hive.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I sent myself this link last week, to be sure I didn't forget it...All Hail the "Fed Up with the Left!" -

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2018/02/once-and-for-all.html?m=1

Molan Labe, jackasses!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Sheriff Israel getting skewered, earned it appears, reports of 22 previous calls about this asshole he never admitted....now lawmakers in FL calling for his suspension on malfeasance/incompetence grounds...pressure shifts to Gov Scott.

Meantime, the war on the 2A continues to backfire as gun shows swell with visitors (Tampa) and Sheriff's offering free gun training to teachers swell (Ohio) and all the fascists can do is give more airtime to discredited young fascist Hogg!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Suspension?  He ought to be fired, de-pensioned and barred from ever "serving" in gummint again.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yup, wouldn't be injurious to the clown to do so...would probably get hired elsewhere in some progfested poophole.

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
How about tougher gun laws?

Like implement/bump the penalties for not reporting certain data to the instant check people
Like implement/bump the penalties for hired and armed security for not engaging an active shooter
Like implement/bump the penalties for not following through with violent threats

Hold the bureaucracy accountable.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This Obama-eared bastard is a perfect by-product of the societal rot bequeathed by decades of family-destroying responsibility-destroying gender-destroying individual-destroying rights-destroying and intelligence-destroying progressive ideology.  And the rotten-headed jackasses answer to this is more of the same combined with surrender to the state.

OMDB

Go read the Jack Cashill article dated yesterday at American Thinker, this Broward County crap is a perfect example of the Left's PLANNED destruction of traditional America, this is no mistake, this is domestic terrorists within all levels of society and government waging war against We The People!

Well past time we engage these traitors!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 06:50:58 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Dick's is living up to the pegorative meaning of their name and stopping the sales of black rifles...because they are stupid and racist...but mostly because they are chickensh*t Ameriphobes!

Online paulh

• Established Member
Rush just said they stopped after Sandy Hook, this new order applies to smaller subs.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Rush still doing SimpliSafe live reads.  Disappointed.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
Rush still doing SimpliSafe live reads.  Disappointed.

Very, I guess it was on another site I asked that question. All of them, Rush, Levin, Hannity all have Life lock & simply safe as advertisers. $$$$

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
 ::pullhair::