Author Topic: Activism  (Read 926 times)

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
Activism
« on: February 18, 2018, 12:13:36 PM »
Here and other places we have talked and talked but we never come up with much else to do than argue with leftists and may write to our congress critters.

We face forces like Antifa.  They're celebrated in the Lame Stream Media, protected by local governments and enabled by the police.  There's no way for us to be heard without being clubbed.

I say we go after the police.

Those brave men in blue are not honorable when they intentionally fail to protect the innocent.  They're cowards.  Sure, they're only following orders.  But if following orders make them a mercenary force for local politician they're not honorable.

As we know, following orders is not an excuse for atrocities.  If they don't have the courage to follow their oath due to cowardice, I'd call them "piglets."  Letting Antifa run riot.

Antifa cannot be shamed.  Politicians can't be shamed.  Police can.  They're human.

I'd like to see bumper stickers that say things like, "STAND DOWN COWARDS"  or even "PIGLETS" with a little picture of a piglet show up in places like Berkley or Charlottesville.

It's a lot easier to fight communists before they've completely taken over.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Activism
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 01:17:56 PM »
"It's a lot easier to fight communists before they've completely taken over."

True, but there is zero will to do so, no leader championing it...

So it will sort itself out organically at a later date...thus ensuring the horror will be off the charts.

Deus vult
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 03:09:58 PM »
"It's a lot easier to fight communists before they've completely taken over."

True, but there is zero will to do so, no leader championing it...

So it will sort itself out organically at a later date...thus ensuring the horror will be off the charts.

Deus vult
Yup.  Donald Trump is an executive.  And perhaps the toughest man we will ever see.  But not a ideologue.

I guess in order there to be a leader we need a place to go.  A Promised Land.  The thing is, we're here - and some idiots are soiling everything they can.  They claim everything about us is evil.  They need to create the appearance of evil so they can virtue signal.

To counter that, most of all we need to make them look stupid.  Only their embarrassment  will make them grow up.

As other have pointed out, when America falls the rest of the world goes with us.  T'would be a shame to let ourselves be brought down by spoiled brats.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 11:07:12 AM »
  If and when their financial backer get tired of them they will stop giving them money and away they go.  Soon their masters will lose control of the message like they always do and it will be over.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie