Author Topic: Smokescreen Indictments Last Friday  (Read 738 times)

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Smokescreen Indictments Last Friday
« on: February 19, 2018, 01:57:20 PM »
 According to the Washington Post, most of Rosenstein's dissertation came mostly from an article from a Russian business publication, RBC.  What the heck has happened to the Washington Post?

But much of the information Mueller published on Friday about the agency’s efforts to influence the election had already been published last October — in an article by a Russian business magazine, RBC.

In a 4,500-word report titled “How the 'troll factory' worked the U.S. elections,” journalists Polina Rusyaeva and Andrey Zakharov offered the fullest picture yet of how the “American department” of the IRA used Facebook, Twitter and other tactics to inflame tensions ahead of the 2016 vote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/18/the-russian-journalist-who-helped-uncover-election-meddling-is-confounded-by-the-mueller-indictments/?utm_term=.594932071ee2
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Smokescreen Indictments Last Friday
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 02:16:05 PM »
It's just one more headline that allows the story to continue rolling forward; with most, uninformed idiots thinking that Mueller MUST be getting close to pay-dirt.

"I went home with the waitress, the way i always do.
How was I to know, she was with the Russians too?

~Warren Zevon, Lawyers, Guns & Money
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Smokescreen Indictments Last Friday
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 03:27:14 PM »
Smokescreen?! That is incendiary trigger language!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.