Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Smokescreen Indictments Last Friday

(1/1)

Septugenarian:
 According to the Washington Post, most of Rosenstein's dissertation came mostly from an article from a Russian business publication, RBC.  What the heck has happened to the Washington Post?

But much of the information Mueller published on Friday about the agency’s efforts to influence the election had already been published last October — in an article by a Russian business magazine, RBC.

In a 4,500-word report titled “How the 'troll factory' worked the U.S. elections,” journalists Polina Rusyaeva and Andrey Zakharov offered the fullest picture yet of how the “American department” of the IRA used Facebook, Twitter and other tactics to inflame tensions ahead of the 2016 vote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/18/the-russian-journalist-who-helped-uncover-election-meddling-is-confounded-by-the-mueller-indictments/?utm_term=.594932071ee2

Pablo de Fleurs:
It's just one more headline that allows the story to continue rolling forward; with most, uninformed idiots thinking that Mueller MUST be getting close to pay-dirt.

--- Quote ---"I went home with the waitress, the way i always do.
How was I to know, she was with the Russians too?
~Warren Zevon, Lawyers, Guns & Money
--- End quote ---

Libertas:
Smokescreen?! That is incendiary trigger language!

::hysterical::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version