Author Topic: Repeal Biden's Gun Free Zones  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Repeal Biden's Gun Free Zones
« on: February 22, 2018, 08:22:12 AM »
How many kids died because of this idiocy?
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Repeal Biden's Gun Free Zones
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 08:50:45 AM »
As many as it takes until the statists have everyone disarmed and can be equally controlled or slaughtered as The State desires.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 10:48:26 AM »
We need to start pinning all of this s#!t on the libs.  Everything from destroying the family unit and the ability of parents to (corporal) punish their own kids, the schools not being allowed to punish their students and obamass DoE wanting to protect the juvenile criminals from bad behavior and absences while in school (see Trayvon) to improve education stats, the destruction of the mental health system, removing God from the schools, the home and from the public arena, just to name a few.  It all comes down to teaching our youth that there are consequences for every bad/evil action and the libs don't want us to do that.  Without consequences children think that they can do whatever they want (and often do).  The libs are the motivational force behind everything evil that comes out of the lack of responsibility the youth of America currently have.  Thoughts?
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 11:39:36 AM »
The only thing I want pin them with is the mark of Cain for the living and a toe tag for the dead wishing them a swell time in Hell!  Beyond that I am having a harder time giving a sh*t.

The tyranny of Obama et al and the coup against Trump...unanswered.

The slaughter of Innocents due to batshyt insane prog policies...and the unrestricted war on 2A rights...Dana Loesch being screamed at by Soros/Bloomberg ginned up morons yelling "burn her".

f**k it, this whole sorry sh*t show must END!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 12:48:03 PM »
The only thing I want pin them with is the mark of Cain for the living and a toe tag for the dead wishing them a swell time in Hell!  Beyond that I am having a harder time giving a sh*t.

The tyranny of Obama et al and the coup against Trump...unanswered.

The slaughter of Innocents due to batshyt insane prog policies...and the unrestricted war on 2A rights...Dana Loesch being screamed at by Soros/Bloomberg ginned up morons yelling "burn her".

f**k it, this whole sorry sh*t show must END!

They will never stop and they certainly won't waste the deaths of these kids as an opportunity to cover their culpability by pushing deeper into this insanity.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Syzygy

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 10:20:15 PM »
We need to start pinning all of this s#!t on the libs.  Everything from destroying the family unit and the ability of parents to (corporal) punish their own kids, the schools not being allowed to punish their students and obamass DoE wanting to protect the juvenile criminals from bad behavior and absences while in school (see Trayvon) to improve education stats, the destruction of the mental health system, removing God from the schools, the home and from the public arena, just to name a few.  It all comes down to teaching our youth that there are consequences for every bad/evil action and the libs don't want us to do that.  Without consequences children think that they can do whatever they want (and often do).  The libs are the motivational force behind everything evil that comes out of the lack of responsibility the youth of America currently have.  Thoughts?

My thinking,  as well.  Almost all these school shootings have been done by the victims' peers -- albeit very maladjusted peers. Yet,  almost immediately after one happens,  the libs start pointing the finger of blame at guns,  the NRA,  and Republicans (and now,  Trump,  too).

Kids raised in a time when: we had higher gun ownership,   corporal punishment in schools,  prayer and/or devotions at the start of the school day,  followed by the pledge of allegiance,  far fewer fatherless households,  fewer single moms and out of wedlock births,  it was an embarrassment to the family to be on welfare,  public assistance,  or food stamps,  abortion was illegal,  the father was the head of the household and chief breadwinner,   church attendance was higher,  and people felt like a part of their community,  not apart from it--those kids never "acted out" in this manner.  It just didn't happen.

Now,  after over half a century of liberal policies and dogma infiltrating every aspect of life,  from cradle to grave,  responsible for doing away with "all of the above",   and we have kids that DO "act out" in that way,   and,  gee whiz,  I wonder if there could be a connection?   

Of course there is,  which is why the idiot libs always do the deflection thingy after one of these incidents:   they simply refuse to accept the truth of just how evil, warped, and failed their policies actually are.   Much easier to take the denial route,  and point the finger at the gun...and Trump. 

They've made a bed that won't be easily unmade,  and expect us to lie in it,  not them.  Screw 'em. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 07:17:49 PM »