Author Topic: Psy Ops  (Read 1271 times)

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
Psy Ops
« on: February 28, 2018, 03:17:20 AM »
Russian Psy Ops
This could be under Politics, Elections, Foreign Affairs, Islam, Police State or Media Bias.

Mueller has indicted some 13 Russian operatives who took a few million dollars and disrupted the election.

So, what did they do?  What did they accomplish?  What was the damage?  Were the accomplices?  Damage control?  Prevention?  Who are the stooges, willing or otherwise?

This country has been trying to tear itself appart since, well, since Obama took office.  If nothing else, everyone is constantly looking over their shoulder, scared to death of being politically incorrect.  Whatever shortcomings they see in themselves they try to project on someone else.  Could this expectation of perfection, being forced to accept what is blatantly BS by leftist teachers and administrations, have pushed some kids over the edge?

I theorize that since then Russian psy ops have pushed the left ever further with ever more self-righteousness to craft their perfect society.  I don't doubt they've also fed the resentment from the right.  I'm sure they've extensively studied it and have lots of experience controlling the Soviet population.

Anyway, I theorize that Obama invited them in and let them run rampant and played his own part in dividing the country (bathrooms?)

Mueller is uniquely positioned to expose all of this - with unlimited time and resources.  He could even end up as Time's Man of the Year - if he doesn't catch a bullet first.  The fact that some of this information has come out tells me the man may actually have some integrety.  Then again, he may just whitewash the whole thing and end up Man of the Year anyway.

Still, the thought of Obama having to beat feet into exile is sweet.  Michael Moore a stooge?  Not hard to imagine.

Could you imagine a major TV network being fed the party line from Russia?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Psy Ops
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 07:44:03 AM »
Psy Ops / Spy Ops...all is well if you are a DeepState operative or their vassal, for those there are no laws you are held to, no truth, no ethics, no morals and certainly no accountability to any outsiders to be worried about...and they have the best water-carriers in the Goebbels Media in their pocket...

Their icon? Alfred E. Neuman.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 10:24:42 AM »
I have absolutely no faith that Robert Mueller has any goal other than protecting the Leftists and destroying the President.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 11:19:39 AM »
As I alluded to...so far these tyrants have nothing to fear...that asshole Hussein Obama is taunting intelligent people that know better with her "my Admin had no embarrassing scandal" bald-faced lie....because none of them are frightened and are daring people to their face to challenge them.

Until that fear dynamic reverses polarity...sh*t never going to change...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 07:23:29 PM »
As I alluded to...so far these tyrants have nothing to fear...that asshole Hussein Obama is taunting intelligent people that know better with her "my Admin had no embarrassing scandal" bald-faced lie....because none of them are frightened and are daring people to their face to challenge them.

Uncanny ability to lie without any shame at all.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 06:07:31 PM »

Uncanny ability to lie without any shame at all.

I want to instill fear into these demons the like of which they have never experienced, I want them spitting, sputtering and spoiling their pants...I want them overreaching...I want them sleepless and feverish...

::praying::