Author Topic: Prosecute Oakland Mayor Schaaf with extreme prejudice  (Read 4014 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Prosecute Oakland Mayor Schaaf with extreme prejudice
« on: March 01, 2018, 07:02:52 PM »
https://www.weaselzippers.us/376565-doj-looking-into-possible-obstruction-charge-against-oakland-mayor-who-warned-of-ice-raid/

And while the prosecutions of the enablers is going on, deport the illegals...and build the wall, they do work!

« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 07:06:55 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online WilliamVA

Re: Prosecute Oakland Mayor Schaaf with extreme prejudice
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 08:15:47 PM »
How Dare you!!   I think Mr. Sessions did better then draw a line in the sand with
California.  He went two better....This is not the Confederacy, there is no secession,
there is no nullification.    I think this is a damn good warning, California has been
pushing the envelope with nullification of emigration law, and babbling a about secession.
I think history proves we do not take that crap lightly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 10:27:04 AM »
The moral stain of slavery should not have stained the right to voluntarily leave what was voluntarily joined, otherwise it is akin to be forced to remain in a suicidal death cult against your will merely because you joined when it was benign.  It is anti-freedom and to allow it on immoral grounds is not just wrong, it is stupid to cede that much authority to any central government.  The Founders would recoil against such absolute power in the Federal government!  In the case of California though their reason for secession (the right to break a reasonable law and to give aid and comfort to foreign invaders) is both legally and morally illegitimate.  A moral reason and an unreasonable law or laws, and tyrannical Federal acts in violations of enumerated rights however are perfectly legitimate reasons for separation.  To argue the against the latter leaves good people only one option - violence.

California has not made a valid case.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 10:30:33 AM by Libertas »

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 03:36:01 PM »
I agree, California has not made a valid case.  I will not discuss the legitimacy of secession. 
Actually, in my opinion the Feds have taken the legitimate action... California has been sued in
Federal Court.   The issue being with the legitimacy of federal law, and the violation of said law
by a State.   The State courts have no jurisdiction.   
I quote the US. Constition, Article 6, clause II

"This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 04:26:20 PM »
How Dare you!!   I think Mr. Sessions did better then draw a line in the sand with
California.  He went two better....This is not the Confederacy, there is no secession,
there is no nullification.    I think this is a damn good warning, California has been
pushing the envelope with nullification of emigration law, and babbling a about secession.
I think history proves we do not take that crap lightly

Schaaf came back today with her "how dare you!" to Sessions.

She needs prosecuting.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 06:33:30 AM »
Don't forget the "with extreme prejudice" part!

That lawless pos even whipped out the racist BS! How dare she, a white member of the oppressive oligarchy accuse anybody else of anything!

NOT on your plantation bitch, so shut your lying mouth!

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 07:02:02 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 02:39:37 PM »
  If the AG puts a couple of them before a judge it will end up in the 9th and then the SCOTUS. There is no way the 9th will give it to the feds.  But then again they're used to being overturned.  But jail time has to be the goal.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 04:11:07 AM »
Maybe it's time for a different tactic.

I think it was Trump who suggested pulling ICE from Californicate.  Just tell ICE to "stand down."  Have a big, month long, conference in... Texas?  And let CA be overrun.

You can't help those who won't help themselves.  And those Marxists are exploiting it.

They're after our guns.  They're after free speech.  They're after freedom of association.  People are going to get hurt, but we have to fight back.  And the best way here is to fight back the way the Charlottesville political machine fought the whites: Stand Down.  Bring in cheap Chicano labor to do our dirty work for us.

ICE Out Of California!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2018, 12:29:20 PM »

I think it was Trump who suggested pulling ICE from Californicate.  Just tell ICE to "stand down."  Have a big, month long, conference in... Texas?  And let CA be overrun.

You can't help those who won't help themselves.  And those Marxists are exploiting it.

They're after our guns.  They're after free speech.  They're after freedom of association.  People are going to get hurt, but we have to fight back.  And the best way here is to fight back the way the Charlottesville political machine fought the whites: Stand Down.  Bring in cheap Chicano labor to do our dirty work for us.

ICE Out Of California!

I like it!
Station ICE on the Nevada and Oregon borders and scoop up the illegals as they attempt to flee the open toilet of kalifornication.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 12:24:59 PM »

ICE Out Of California!

I like it!
Station ICE on the Nevada and Oregon borders and scoop up the illegals as they attempt to flee the open toilet of kalifornication.

Oh oh oh!  Can we please daisy-chain a sh*tload of these to make the deportations back across the border more fun?!

::whoohoo::

Oh, and The Wall, build it!

::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2018, 03:24:16 PM »
 More than one way to skin a cat.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 07:12:04 PM »
I find the lack of Federal charges extremely disappointing...but here at least in Plan B...

https://iotwreport.com/oakland-california-mayor-libby-schaaf-who-tipped-off-illegal-aliens-to-ice-sweep-faces-lawsuit/

Go for the throat!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 09:24:53 PM »
The fact that this trash is not already jailed pending trial is evidence enough the system is corrupt and dysfunctional!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/21/steve-king-introduces-act-to-imprison-politicians-who-help-illegal-aliens-evade-deportation/

Even if passed and put into law, what is one more law to break for these scumbags?

::cussing::