Topics > Illegal Immigration

Prosecute Oakland Mayor Schaaf with extreme prejudice

<< < (2/3) > >>

Libertas:
Don't forget the "with extreme prejudice" part!

That lawless pos even whipped out the racist BS! How dare she, a white member of the oppressive oligarchy accuse anybody else of anything!

NOT on your plantation bitch, so shut your lying mouth!

John Florida:
  If the AG puts a couple of them before a judge it will end up in the 9th and then the SCOTUS. There is no way the 9th will give it to the feds.  But then again they're used to being overturned.  But jail time has to be the goal.

NHTom:
Maybe it's time for a different tactic.

I think it was Trump who suggested pulling ICE from Californicate.  Just tell ICE to "stand down."  Have a big, month long, conference in... Texas?  And let CA be overrun.

You can't help those who won't help themselves.  And those Marxists are exploiting it.

They're after our guns.  They're after free speech.  They're after freedom of association.  People are going to get hurt, but we have to fight back.  And the best way here is to fight back the way the Charlottesville political machine fought the whites: Stand Down.  Bring in cheap Chicano labor to do our dirty work for us.

ICE Out Of California!

Alphabet Soup:

--- Quote from: NHTom on March 10, 2018, 04:11:07 AM ---Maybe it's time for a different tactic.

I think it was Trump who suggested pulling ICE from Californicate.  Just tell ICE to "stand down."  Have a big, month long, conference in... Texas?  And let CA be overrun.

You can't help those who won't help themselves.  And those Marxists are exploiting it.

They're after our guns.  They're after free speech.  They're after freedom of association.  People are going to get hurt, but we have to fight back.  And the best way here is to fight back the way the Charlottesville political machine fought the whites: Stand Down.  Bring in cheap Chicano labor to do our dirty work for us.

ICE Out Of California!

--- End quote ---

I like it!
Station ICE on the Nevada and Oregon borders and scoop up the illegals as they attempt to flee the open toilet of kalifornication.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on March 10, 2018, 12:29:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: NHTom on March 10, 2018, 04:11:07 AM ---Maybe it's time for a different tactic.

ICE Out Of California!

--- End quote ---

I like it!
Station ICE on the Nevada and Oregon borders and scoop up the illegals as they attempt to flee the open toilet of kalifornication.

--- End quote ---

Oh oh oh!  Can we please daisy-chain a sh*tload of these to make the deportations back across the border more fun?!

::whoohoo::

Oh, and The Wall, build it!

::thumbsup::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version