Topics > Economy

On steel and aluminum tariffs .......

<< < (2/33) > >>

Pandora:
I thought the information in my first post was self-explanatory in that regard.  Do you not agree?

paulh:

--- Quote from: Pandora on March 06, 2018, 09:19:46 AM ---I thought the information in my first post was self-explanatory in that regard.  Do you not agree?

--- End quote ---

::thinking::

patentlymn:

Any time Trump does anything people run around with their hair on fire screaming that the world will end.

Some people treat unhindered global trade as some religious dogma not suceptible of disproof or empirical evidence. I am sure any tariffs have winners and losers within the US. I am sure the world NOT will end because of this.

There should be some sort of Godwin's law for economics. The first person who says "Smoot Hawley" loses the argument.

ToddF:
Once again Trump is playing 4-D chess in a world where 99% of journalists can only think 2-D, tops.  That is far and away the best explanation of what is going on.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: ToddF on March 06, 2018, 07:19:33 PM ---Once again Trump is playing 4-D chess in a world where 99% of journalists can only think 2-D, tops.  That is far and away the best explanation of what is going on.

--- End quote ---

Same dynamic that aided him to flank the E-GOP in Primaries and Blitzkrieg the entire D-MC/DeepState cabal in the general election.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version