Author Topic: This should make totalitarian and low-info heads pop...  (Read 283 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 05:46:34 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Re: Thia should make totalitarian and low-info heads pop...
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 03:17:40 PM »

I wonder how US Jews react now? Less than 2 percent of Israeli civilians have guns as they lack the needed permits.  So most of those kibbutz dwellers were unarmed and it was open season on them for Hamas.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: This should make totalitarian and low-info heads pop...
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 05:47:56 PM »
Never used to be that way in the old days...the years have made them more liberal, less sane and hence less safe...

Even people serving in the military have to go through hoops...

Dumb

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2023, 08:39:13 PM »
Never used to be that way in the old days...the years have made them more liberal, less sane and hence less safe...

Dumb

I recall that Muslim MD on the military base shooting all the soldiers who were unarmed.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2023, 08:18:52 AM »

Dumb

I recall that Muslim MD on the military base shooting all the soldiers who were unarmed.

Oh yeah, it's stupid...have to store private firearms (pistol only I believe) in a locker in a secure building on base...and all military issue are usually all locked up whenever not doing live-fire exercises, then back in the locker...

No 2nd Amendment for soldiers...George Washington would be enraged.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2023, 11:34:56 AM »

Dumb

Oh yeah, it's stupid...have to store private firearms (pistol only I believe) in a locker in a secure building on base...and all military issue are usually all locked up whenever not doing live-fire exercises, then back in the locker...

And that worked out so well for the ones shot dead by the muzzie MD who DISOBEYED the rules and brought in a weapon!

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2023, 12:41:40 PM »

Dumb

And that worked out so well for the ones shot dead by the muzzie MD who DISOBEYED the rules and brought in a weapon!

Ridiculous, old enough to die for BlackRock and have your vote nullified...not trusted enough to carry a pistol or rifle or have a drink (younger recruits)...