Author Topic: IL DemoNazis pass illegal ex post facto gun grab bill  (Read 1674 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
IL DemoNazis pass illegal ex post facto gun grab bill
« on: March 09, 2018, 07:44:37 AM »
Breitbart article on Big Govt.

Violates Art 1 Sec 9-10.

18-20 year olds should March on IL statehouse with AR's slung proudly and defiantly!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online WilliamVA

Re: IL DemoNazis pass illegal ex post facto gun grab bill
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 10:47:35 AM »

Violates Art 1 Sec 9-10.

18-20 year olds should March on IL statehouse with AR's slung proudly and defiantly!

Well as I read it, the bill has not passed the state senate yet, or been signed by the gov.  Still it is basically a Bill of Attainder.
I can't see the ex post facto part, unless the bill will prosecute any person who OWNED an AR during the age of 18-thru 20. (in the past)

Whatever, it's just another Illinois gun law,  I wonder how many murders are committed in Chicago using an AR?. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 03:13:11 PM »

Violates Art 1 Sec 9-10.

Well as I read it, the bill has not passed the state senate yet, or been signed by the gov.  Still it is basically a Bill of Attainder.
I can't see the ex post facto part, unless the bill will prosecute any person who OWNED an AR during the age of 18-thru 20. (in the past)

Whatever, it's just another Illinois gun law,  I wonder how many murders are committed in Chicago using an AR?.

Well, yeah...anything applied to that age group that in their past was legal becomes illegal...the didn't insert any grandfather proviso....

And the mere fact that ANY government entity would even dare bring up such an abhorrent idea should enrages everybody.  Change it from a rifle to an opinion, hear the howls!

::cussing:: Illinois Nazis!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 08:39:12 AM »
IL Senate passed this heresy too.

Sick.

That whole legislature is a pack of traitors!

But watch the sheeple do not a damn thing...

::angry::