Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Tillerson out at State

<< < (4/4)

Libertas:
Tilly in the idiot crony capitalist mold, not a deepstater but a tool of the global cabal.

Miss him like hemerrhoids I will, grieve not at all I will.

Ms. Waterboard, let's see...can always remove & replace if a knob, it's the Trump Way, and not a bad way given the sorry sh*t we are in!

patentlymn:

--- Quote from: Pablo de Fleurs on March 13, 2018, 07:22:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: John Florida on March 13, 2018, 06:00:29 PM ---http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-nominee-cia-previously-ran-secret-terror-prison-article-1.3871750

H/T Gymnast

--- End quote ---

T'would seem she's well qualified then.

Not many have the discernment to distinguish between effective methods of torture; when to waterboard, vs. firing live ammo past a muzzie's ear vs. electrodes attached to testicles or simply a baseball bat covered with hot pine tar shoved up the suspect's . . . uhm, alla-hole.

--- End quote ---

And who at the CIA supervised HER while she was doing these things?  Let's name names all the way up at the CIA.  Why focus on her?  It wasn't like she was a loose cannon doing these things on her own.

paulh:
So the usual McPain is a no as is the Paul genes WTF is wrong with water boarding ::pullhair::

Libertas:
I dunno.

I think pigs blood boarding and gasoline boarding are also acceptable devices against all evil people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version