Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Tillerson out at State

<< < (2/4) > >>

Pandora:

--- Quote from: benb61 on March 13, 2018, 10:34:44 AM ---I hear she has been a spook for 30 years and she knows the in's and out's at the CIA.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Gina Haspel becomes first ever women to be Director of the CIA after clandestine career and involvement in 'black sites'
--- End quote ---

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5495087/Trump-FIRES-Rex-Tillerson-secretary-state.html#ixzz59dyklIMF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

AlanS:

--- Quote from: Pandora on March 13, 2018, 10:39:35 AM ---Gina Haspel becomes first ever women to be Director of the CIA after clandestine career and involvement in 'black sites'

--- End quote ---

We can't have that! Trump is a sexist, misogynist pig!!!!!

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Pandora on March 13, 2018, 10:37:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: IronDioPriest on March 13, 2018, 10:28:17 AM ---Seemed like kind of an inconsequential SoS to me, but that could just be my impression due to lack of media coverage.

--- End quote ---

The media covered him only when he disagreed with Trump. 

From what I've read -- but we all know how unreliable the media is -- Tillerson was purging the State Department; media people portraying the remainders decrying the unfilling of attrition posts and the lack of "meaningful" work.

--- End quote ---

It's Foggy Bottom, apart from advancing a DeepState they don't do much...nothing I would call meaningful!  There is buttloads more meaninglessness to attrit.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: AlanS on March 13, 2018, 02:23:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pandora on March 13, 2018, 10:39:35 AM ---Gina Haspel becomes first ever women to be Director of the CIA after clandestine career and involvement in 'black sites'

--- End quote ---

We can't have that! Trump is a sexist, misogynist pig!!!!!

--- End quote ---

Ran a waterboarding shop in Thailand, destroyed some interrogation evidence on orders (no charges filed) but because of that the muzzie-appeasers in the EU would like to arrest her as a war criminal, promoted under loser Obama...

Kind of a mixed bag...

Not sure why Mike wants the demotion to State...

?

Pablo de Fleurs:
Rush hinted that Tillerson was opposing Trump on the Iran nuclear deal & wanted to keep it alive due to pressure from the EU (to which he was caving).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version