Author Topic: Tillerson out at State  (Read 2052 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Tillerson out at State
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 10:28:17 AM »
Seemed like kind of an inconsequential SoS to me, but that could just be my impression due to lack of media coverage.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 10:29:41 AM »
Who's the gal taking Pompeos place at CIA?

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 10:34:44 AM »
I hear she has been a spook for 30 years and she knows the in's and out's at the CIA.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 10:37:01 AM »
Seemed like kind of an inconsequential SoS to me, but that could just be my impression due to lack of media coverage.

The media covered him only when he disagreed with Trump. 

From what I've read -- but we all know how unreliable the media is -- Tillerson was purging the State Department; media people portraying the remainders decrying the unfilling of attrition posts and the lack of "meaningful" work.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 10:39:35 AM »
I hear she has been a spook for 30 years and she knows the in's and out's at the CIA.

Gina Haspel becomes first ever women to be Director of the CIA after clandestine career and involvement in 'black sites'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5495087/Trump-FIRES-Rex-Tillerson-secretary-state.html#ixzz59dyklIMF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 02:23:18 PM »
Gina Haspel becomes first ever women to be Director of the CIA after clandestine career and involvement in 'black sites'

We can't have that! Trump is a sexist, misogynist pig!!!!!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 03:29:35 PM »

The media covered him only when he disagreed with Trump. 

From what I've read -- but we all know how unreliable the media is -- Tillerson was purging the State Department; media people portraying the remainders decrying the unfilling of attrition posts and the lack of "meaningful" work.

It's Foggy Bottom, apart from advancing a DeepState they don't do much...nothing I would call meaningful!  There is buttloads more meaninglessness to attrit.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 03:36:48 PM »

We can't have that! Trump is a sexist, misogynist pig!!!!!

Ran a waterboarding shop in Thailand, destroyed some interrogation evidence on orders (no charges filed) but because of that the muzzie-appeasers in the EU would like to arrest her as a war criminal, promoted under loser Obama...

Kind of a mixed bag...

Not sure why Mike wants the demotion to State...

?

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2018, 04:13:52 PM »
Rush hinted that Tillerson was opposing Trump on the Iran nuclear deal & wanted to keep it alive due to pressure from the EU (to which he was caving).
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 04:17:27 PM »
He's butted heads with Trump since day one. Good riddance.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 04:51:05 PM »
Rush hinted that Tillerson was opposing Trump on the Iran nuclear deal & wanted to keep it alive due to pressure from the EU (to which he was caving).

To which whom was caving?

Plus, Tillerson was in for the glowball warmink hoax.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2018, 06:55:15 PM »

To which whom was caving?

Plus, Tillerson was in for the glowball warmink hoax.

Tillerson (was caving).

Plus he's pro-homo rights, too.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2018, 07:22:53 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-nominee-cia-previously-ran-secret-terror-prison-article-1.3871750

H/T Gymnast

T'would seem she's well qualified then.

Not many have the discernment to distinguish between effective methods of torture; when to waterboard, vs. firing live ammo past a muzzie's ear vs. electrodes attached to testicles or simply a baseball bat covered with hot pine tar shoved up the suspect's . . . uhm, alla-hole.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2018, 06:41:53 AM »
Tilly in the idiot crony capitalist mold, not a deepstater but a tool of the global cabal.

Miss him like hemerrhoids I will, grieve not at all I will.

Ms. Waterboard, let's see...can always remove & replace if a knob, it's the Trump Way, and not a bad way given the sorry sh*t we are in!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2018, 01:06:02 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-nominee-cia-previously-ran-secret-terror-prison-article-1.3871750

H/T Gymnast

T'would seem she's well qualified then.

Not many have the discernment to distinguish between effective methods of torture; when to waterboard, vs. firing live ammo past a muzzie's ear vs. electrodes attached to testicles or simply a baseball bat covered with hot pine tar shoved up the suspect's . . . uhm, alla-hole.

And who at the CIA supervised HER while she was doing these things?  Let's name names all the way up at the CIA.  Why focus on her?  It wasn't like she was a loose cannon doing these things on her own.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2018, 01:17:17 PM »
So the usual McPain is a no as is the Paul genes WTF is wrong with water boarding ::pullhair::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2018, 02:05:23 PM »
I dunno.

I think pigs blood boarding and gasoline boarding are also acceptable devices against all evil people.