Author Topic: Senate testimony tying Fusion GPS and Soros  (Read 1085 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Senate testimony tying Fusion GPS and Soros
« on: March 14, 2018, 01:39:55 PM »
Back Channel To Christopher Steele Goes On The Record About Senate Testimony

An American lawyer who served as a back channel between dossier author Christopher Steele and Democratic Sen. Mark Warner is opening up about explosive testimony he gave to a Senate committee late last year.

Lawyer Adam Waldman, esquire for Christopher Steele ,said during an appearance before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on Nov. 3 that he relayed information about possible links between billionaire activist George Soros and Fusion GPS.

Waldman said he received the information in a March 16 meeting he had with Daniel J. Jones, a consultant and former staffer to California Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

Waldman said Daniel J. Jones asserted he was working with Fusion GPS and that the research firm was being funded by a “group of Silicon Valley billionaires and George Soros.”

Jones also described Fusion as a “shadow media organization helping the government.”

Reached by phone, Fusion GPS attorney Josh Levy declined to comment on Waldman’s testimony about Jones and Soros connections to the firm, saying “I’m not commenting for your story.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/13/back-channel-to-christopher-steele-talks-senate-testimony/

H/T Rayra
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Senate testimony tying Fusion GPS and Soros
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 02:22:05 PM »
This crap just steams my oysters!

Hussein Obama & Hitlery Clinton both used Perkins-Coie & Fusion GPS funded by Soros and leading prog billionaires in Silicon Valley to Oppo crap on Romney & Trump, the latter prodded by Victoria Nuland to use the fictional Steele Dossier passed by useful idiot McCain to eavesdrop on Trump Campaign illegally and not finding anything used their ass-loving Goebbels Media hacks and anonymous DeepState cabalists to brow-beat Sessions into recusing his stupid ass and leave it to Statist ass-puppet Rosenstein to name a bitter old partisan shizzle-stick like Mueller and his merry band of traitors to find a way to finish the coup against duly elected President Trump.

All of them, everyone remotely connected to this treasonous garbage deserves to hang!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 04:47:49 PM »
An American lawyer who served as a back channel between dossier author Christopher Steele and Democratic Sen. Mark Warner is opening up about explosive testimony he gave to a Senate committee late last year.

Last year? And what do we hear from the elites? <crickets>

::laserkill:: ::rockets:: ::gaah:: ::outrage::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 05:20:30 PM »

Last year? And what do we hear from the elites? <crickets>

::laserkill:: ::rockets:: ::gaah:: ::outrage::

They don't want us peons knowing their dalliances, we may rise up and kill them all.

::rockets::  ::laserkill::  ::machinegun:: ::overkill:: ::noose:: ::guillotine::
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 06:45:22 AM »
I'm a shall not a may person...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.