Author Topic: Mueller Blasts Trump Org With Subpoenas, Is Reviewing Business Dealings With Rus  (Read 1551 times)

Offline WilliamVA

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/15/mueller-blasts-trump-org-with-subpoenas-is-reviewing-business-dealings-with-russia/

Special counsel Robert Mueller issued subpoenas to the Trump Organization in recent weeks, asking the company to surrender a trove of documents relating to Russia and other topics at issue in the ongoing investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Though the breadth of the subpoenas aren’t yet clear, the development is another signal that Mueller will scrutinize President Donald Trump’s private business dealings. Trump has previously suggested he would fire the special counsel if the investigation implicated his sprawling business empire.

The New York Times reports the subpoenas were delivered several weeks ago, and may be connected to a broader probe of foreign financing of political activities during the election. The Trump Organization is the holding company for the president’s varied business interests.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I think Session's time is running out too if he doesn't do something about the rogue Mueller and his endless persecutions...he has thus far produced no evidence because there is nothing there...all the Russia collusion is in the Obama & Clinton camps and he will NEVER look there because those are his people.

A rash of nailgun accidents for this DeepState puppet and his pals wouldn't bother me one bit.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Sessions is toast he's dogged this long enough.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

I just wish he'd grow a set.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

I just wish he'd grow a set.

I think he nuetered himself!

:o

::bus::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.