Author Topic: McCabe fired!!  (Read 3254 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
McCabe fired!!
« on: March 17, 2018, 08:18:21 AM »
Attorney General Jeff Sessions late Friday night fired former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a little more than 24 hours before McCabe was set to retire.

Sessions announced the decision in a statement just before 10 p.m., noting that both the Justice Department Inspector General and the FBI office that handles discipline had found “that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions.”

He said based on those findings and the recommendation of the department’s senior career official, “I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi%e2%80%99s-andrew-mccabe-is-fired-a-little-more-than-24-hours-before-he-could-retire/ar-BBKk6aZ?li=BBnb7Kz
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline WilliamVA

Re: McCabe fired!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 10:12:14 AM »
Attorney General Jeff Sessions late Friday night fired former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, a little more than 24 hours before McCabe was set to retire.

Sessions announced the decision in a statement just before 10 p.m., noting that both the Justice Department Inspector General and the FBI office that handles discipline had found “that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions.”

He said based on those findings and the recommendation of the department’s senior career official, “I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi%e2%80%99s-andrew-mccabe-is-fired-a-little-more-than-24-hours-before-he-could-retire/ar-BBKk6aZ?li=BBnb7Kz

Apparently he wagged his tongue last night, said he wasn't informed prior to the media..  NOT!   Since his dismissal was based on a diciplinary review boards decision, his dismissal does not cancel his pension, it just delays it unlil he is 65-67.  He is only 49.   ::smallestviolin::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 12:14:18 PM »
  All the media I have seen says he lost his pension no mention of a delay.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 03:52:36 PM »

Sorta, Kinda.   Three elements to FERS,  basic benefits, thrift savings plan, and Social Security.
He has lost basic benefits, because he didn't meet minimum svc requirements, though he will receive all of
his contributions back.  Thrift Savings is a voluntary portion, he gets that back, then of course Social Security.
In my posting eariler I said he was eligible to collect a pension between the age of 65 and 67, that would be
social security.  20 years service at 50 is the minimum out under FERS as I read it, it also entails a loss of 5 percent
per year, for each year earlier then age 62, of the basic retirement benefit. 

I retired early under CSRS, and lost 6 percent (2% per year. Oh since he retired before the minimum age, he looses his medical insurance,
and life insurence.     Not fun!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 04:00:27 PM »
Now, arrest him and put him up at Club Gitmo.

After the waterboarding, go after the rest!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 06:09:16 PM »

Sorta, Kinda.   Three elements to FERS,  basic benefits, thrift savings plan, and Social Security.
He has lost basic benefits, because he didn't meet minimum svc requirements, though he will receive all of
his contributions back.  Thrift Savings is a voluntary portion, he gets that back, then of course Social Security.
In my posting eariler I said he was eligible to collect a pension between the age of 65 and 67, that would be
social security.  20 years service at 50 is the minimum out under FERS as I read it, it also entails a loss of 5 percent
per year, for each year earlier then age 62, of the basic retirement benefit. 

I retired early under CSRS, and lost 6 percent (2% per year. Oh since he retired before the minimum age, he looses his medical insurance,
and life insurence.     Not fun!

So he gets is investment back and loses his health ins and life ins. And loses 11 years at 5% per and gets his social sec and that's it.   He cost himself a ton.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 07:25:51 PM »
He only gets the FER's Basic Retirement, IF the fact that he was short two days....gets waived...and I think not. 
Word in the air is Sessions was being nice, the upcoming information in the IG's report, will be leading to some
indictments.   Plus dummy McCabe blabs to the media, and puts the hangman's noose around Comey's neck.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2018, 06:34:37 AM »
....the upcoming information in the IG's report, will be leading to some
indictments.

I'll believe it when I see it. Not ONE of the deep state bastards has had a problem skating.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2018, 12:05:32 PM »
....the upcoming information in the IG's report, will be leading to some
indictments.

I'll believe it when I see it. Not ONE of the deep state bastards has had a problem skating.

I've been on this ride before too...

...like getting off, expecting a different result this time...is an exercise in futility.

This time is different, people say.

Uh huh.

Show me!

Nobody most deserving to be made an example of is even close to being charged with anything!

Prison?!  In a sane world!

Demons don't go easy.

The Kingpin of Treason!

Unless people cut themselves free and run up the black flag and slit the throats of their oppressors...

...all that is left is marking time and awaiting good news just to happen...

::hysterical::

So, for the time being, I call on any likelihood of a statist getting indicted...let alone chirping on his seniors and earning their harsh sentences.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2018, 01:00:13 PM »
This is fricken hilarious entertainment though.

McCabe, in trying to defend his pathetic lying arse in public, basically admits leaks and throws Comey under bus and undercuts Herr Mueller job to hound Trump!

And if it is true that he was threatening others and they turn on him then he and Comey's biased memo's of meetings with Trump will be about as useful as used toilet paper!

And I do not blame Trump one damn bit for gleefully trolling these liars!

It's why they and Brennan and Powers et al are running scared and shooting threats every which way...they a re worried this is all blowing up in their demonic faces.

They may escape serious official punishment thanks to the DeepState, but all their aims are crumbling.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2018, 01:21:37 PM »
So we have Marco, Lindsey and Trey bucking the firing. ::bigpuke::