Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Vladimir Putin wins Russian presidential election with over 73% of the vote

(1/7) > >>

richb:
In an election that has surprised no one,   Vladimir Putin wins a fourth term with 73% of the vote.  He will now tie Stalin as the longest ruler of Russia

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03/18/vladimir-putin-wins-russian-presidential-election-with-over-73-percent-vote.html

It's the election that Hillary Clinton thought she had lined up for herself.................

Libertas:
Yeah...the Jew-hating Russophiles at ZeroHedge are all strutting about with hardon's hailing this as the most decisive free election in the history of elections...

But it is so cute when they get butthurt over comparisons to Stalin or any Soviet ruler and insist he is more like Alexander the Great...and it is so hilarious that the latter actually moved towards Westernism even as Putin's admirers at ZeroHedge spout non-stop anti-Western crap 24/7/365...I reckon many of these PaulBots are probably unaware that 'ol Vlad cut his KGB teeth in the latter Communist era...and they relish in his snuffing of opponents while castigating the Clinton Arkancide's...

Like Progs, hardcore PaulBots have broken moral centers.

Oh, and lemme guess the Fake News screams - Trump colluded with Russians to get Putin returned to power so they can continue their mutual war on dumbocracy...

::bus::

Libertas:
Our elections little better than theirs, here an unwanted winner gets thrown out in a soft coup, over there they get snuffed before having a chance.  Too bad our people are not that ruthless.

Pandora:

--- Quote from: aenides on April 13, 2018, 04:03:41 PM ---Hey who knows, maybe the Russian election was on the up-and-up.

The defender of the free world had nary a harsh word for him after all:

--- Quote ---Russia relations: Trump congratulates Putin

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I had a call with President Putin and congratulated him on the victory, his electoral victory. The call had to do also with the fact that we will probably get together in the not-too-distant future so that we can discuss arms, we can discuss the arms race.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2018/03/20/russia-relations-trump-congratulates-putin.html

--- End quote ---

Surely the current leader of Ronald Reagan's "Shining city upon a hill whose beacon light guides freedom-loving people everywhere" wouldn't publicly congratulate a despot for stealing an election. That would be silly.

--- End quote ---

What's your deal, pal?  Are you here to agitate, 'cause it doesn't look to me like you found a bunch of like-minded folks here.

BTW, what forum were on on previously?

Libertas:

--- Quote from: aenides on April 13, 2018, 06:10:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on April 13, 2018, 05:09:13 PM ---Our elections little better than theirs, here an unwanted winner gets thrown out in a soft coup, over there they get snuffed before having a chance.  Too bad our people are not that ruthless.

--- End quote ---

I'll give you a hard agree that our electoral system is jacked. I'd rather see a parliamentary type system. When you only have two parties both are going to be corrupted before too long.

--- End quote ---

The system The Founders established worked, unethical people perverted it, government should be limited not Liberty, the rest doesn't matter, rot will spoil the whole. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version