Author Topic: More blood on Prog hands, this time in Colorado!  (Read 2636 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
More blood on Prog hands, this time in Colorado!
« on: March 18, 2018, 03:11:35 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/11/ice-seeks-illegal-immigrant-in-colorado-fatal-hit-and-run-who-bonded-out-jail.html

Once caught...they should give the victims family flamethrowers and return the favor on this murderous criminal dreamer...and those who enabled and harbored his criminal ass!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: More blood on Prog hands, this time in Colorado!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 06:11:20 PM »
... Denver Police Department and other state agencies stopped honoring detainer orders from ICE since 2013 after courts ruled it was illegal.

The court ruled it unConstitutional for the states to hold illegals for ICE?!  WTF?!  Illegals don't HAVE Constitutional rights!

So sick of this sht.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 06:30:46 PM »
... Denver Police Department and other state agencies stopped honoring detainer orders from ICE since 2013 after courts ruled it was illegal.

The court ruled it unConstitutional for the states to hold illegals for ICE?!  WTF?!  Illegals don't HAVE Constitutional rights!

So sick of this sht.
Democrat appointed judges are simply political partisans.  Have been for decades.  They're entitled to rule by whim for the rest of their lives.

You know that.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 06:55:51 AM »

So sick of this sht.
Democrat appointed judges are simply political partisans.  Have been for decades.  They're entitled to rule by whim for the rest of their lives.

You know that.

Yes.  And we all know that when the lawless do this then try to impose laws on others, people fed up with that sh*t chase them down and string them up. 

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 10:48:30 AM »

You know that.

Yes.  And we all know that when the lawless do this then try to impose laws on others, people fed up with that sh*t chase them down and string them up.
Sorry.  I haven't seen it.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 12:15:54 PM »

You know that.

I haven't either.  Sick of that as well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 06:19:16 AM »

You know that.

I haven't either.  Sick of that as well.

Soooo sick!!!