Author Topic: Hola Amigos  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Hola Amigos
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2018, 12:24:12 PM »
They seem to change constitutions regularly and have a national referendum, both of which concern me.  Most of all I see no right to gun ownership or carry.

As bad as things are or can be here, we still have more gun rights as citizens than anywhere else on the planet.
Irrumabo!  GOP? - Nope. No more. They made their bed, now let them die in it.*
* © Libertas (H/T Glock32)

Offline Syzygy

• Likes the place
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2018, 02:09:51 PM »
Sounds nice.
Happy to hear Putin is well liked. I have no idea how wide spread this anti Russian hysteria is.
I had to look up The School of the Americas.

I can't even remember all the US intervention in Latin America.

Not to worry.  They've got their own "intervention in us" thingy going on now.  "Payback's a mother....."

Online paulh

• Likes the place
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2018, 12:31:48 PM »
Just read a survey in NewMax about the 50 most free countries. Uruguay is 42, we the USA are 17th

Offline Syzygy

• Likes the place
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2018, 10:13:41 PM »
Just read a survey in NewMax about the 50 most free countries. Uruguay is 42, we the USA are 17th

In,  what is it now,  over 200 countries in the world,  42nd most free is not too shabby.   But it still ain't nothin' to write home about.  (...nor worth leaving home for.  Troc's MMV.)

Offline ToddWB

• Newb
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2018, 09:15:01 AM »
They seem to change constitutions regularly and have a national referendum, both of which concern me.  Most of all I see no right to gun ownership or carry.

As bad as things are or can be here, we still have more gun rights as citizens than anywhere else on the planet.
Our gun ownership tends tokeep the rest of the world a little more free, once they disarm us, there's nothing to stop the Global Elite, AND THIS is the reason I believe the mass shootings here in the USA are MIHOP or LIHOP

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2018, 03:03:04 PM »

Our gun ownership tends tokeep the rest of the world a little more free, once they disarm us, there's nothing to stop the Global Elite, AND THIS is the reason I believe the mass shootings here in the USA are MIHOP or LIHOP

Some do seem more M than L, but yeah...either way, it is INTENTIONAL!  ::outrage::
Irrumabo!  GOP? - Nope. No more. They made their bed, now let them die in it.*
* © Libertas (H/T Glock32)

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2018, 03:56:50 PM »

Some do seem more M than L, but yeah...either way, it is INTENTIONAL!  ::outrage::

That definitely explains the recent shootings where the FBI/LEO were alerted to the perps before it happened.
Eschew Obfuscation