Author Topic: R. Daryl Fisher is a candidate for sheriff in Buncombe County North Carolina  (Read 1225 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Daryl Fisher is a Democrat.

Daryl is running on the simple platform of “Justice for All.”

Daryl Fisher: "Any weapon that is designed for use by the military I think we should ban. You’ve heard people say you have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands. (shrugs) OK."

https://twitter.com/RealRedElephant/status/977667911811719169
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The musket was the assault rifle of 1776...and please try to come and take any firearm and see how that works out for ya!

Molon Labe!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
 "Justice for all" ?

His idea of justice for all is a little one sided if you ask me.  He doesn't get to decide what justice is it's been decided by the Constitution and the courts over and over again.   As for weapons designed for the  Military only when those come on the market we can have that discussion then and not until.

The one thing I can say about the guy is that at least he's not running on "Change" other than that we have nothing to talk about.

Just another Liberal trying to force his nonsense on others.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie