Author Topic: Guns down? New twitter group  (Read 1406 times)

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
Guns down? New twitter group
« on: April 03, 2018, 11:03:06 AM »
There's a twitter group called "Guns down."  This is what the tweet sez:
GunsDown

@gunsdownamerica
Mar 28
At Guns Down, we believe in a future with fewer guns and have long thought that the current interpretation of the Second Amendment would allow for policies that go after the guns themselves.

Tell us your thoughts: Has the time come to talk about repealing the Second Amendment?

First they say the Second Amendment supports their point of view.  Then they suggest it's time to repeal?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Guns down? New twitter group
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 12:18:13 PM »
Yup, I'm sure these treasonous Ameriphobes also belong to the Democrat Party, kiss CAIR's ass and agree with Black Nationalists that whitey sucks.

Hope their neighbors know who the hell they are and have their signs up!

Molan Labe, traitors!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 12:30:04 PM »
There's a twitter group called "Guns down."  This is what the tweet sez:
GunsDown

@gunsdownamerica
Mar 28
At Guns Down, we believe in a future with fewer guns and have long thought that the current interpretation of the Second Amendment would allow for policies that go after the guns themselves.

Tell us your thoughts: Has the time come to talk about repealing the Second Amendment?

First they say the Second Amendment supports their point of view.  Then they suggest it's time to repeal?

Some conservatives and 2A supporters have long advocated for "dialogue" with the anti-2A.  I believe that is a waste of time at this point.

So my reply/retort is simply "hell no".  (Aside from the fact that they can repeal the Amendment 'til the cows come home and that still will never change the intrinsic and God-given Right to/of self-defense using guns.)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 12:44:43 AM »
So my reply/retort is simply "hell no".  (Aside from the fact that they can repeal the Amendment 'til the cows come home and that still will never change the intrinsic and God-given Right to/of self-defense using guns.)

« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 12:48:36 AM by AlanS »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson