Author Topic: Austin Bomber supposedly blows self up as SWAT approached  (Read 1280 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Austin Bomber supposedly blows self up as SWAT approached
« on: March 21, 2018, 12:07:14 PM »
This thing smells fishier than a pile of rotting fish entrails!

White kid, 23, no known record, no known grievances, no known associates, nobody saying warning signs....and thus so-called blog persona of "Defining my Stance" looks too vanilla, and the press pic of this guy looks artificially enhanced to make his ass as white as possible just like Zimmerman's to make him less Latin....and the post-mortem anti-white anonymous posters to this blog drivel makes me suspect the whole blog itself...and we are to buy this kid became a bomb-making wizard consumed with hatred & rage?

BS!  I bet the DeepState plants set off the bomb in his vehicle!  Last thing statists need us a live talking patsy when a dead one can be made into anything.

This reeks of a massive False Flag op!!!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 12:12:24 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
Re: Austin Bomber supposedly blows self up as SWAT approached
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 12:20:06 PM »
You see the pic of him at the FedEx counter? Didn't look like him to me ::whatgives::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 01:45:45 PM »
Too hard to tell...but their spiffy facial-rec knew!

At least the "white" boy didn't commit murder with a gun...so that was nice of him...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 02:31:42 PM »
This thing smells fishier than a pile of rotting fish entrails!

White kid, 23, no known record, no known grievances, no known associates, nobody saying warning signs....and thus so-called blog persona of "Defining my Stance" looks too vanilla, and the press pic of this guy looks artificially enhanced to make his ass as white as possible just like Zimmerman's to make him less Latin....and the post-mortem anti-white anonymous posters to this blog drivel makes me suspect the whole blog itself...and we are to buy this kid became a bomb-making wizard consumed with hatred & rage?

BS!  I bet the DeepState plants set off the bomb in his vehicle!  Last thing statists need us a live talking patsy when a dead one can be made into anything.

This reeks of a massive False Flag op!!!

While listening to the news this morning I heard the Austin Chief of Police say something that I thought was odd
    "The suspect is deceased and has significant injuries from a blast that has occurred"
Later in the same newscast, I don't remember if it was the Governor of Texas or the State police captain said another thing I found curious.  When talking about the phone call he got early in the morning he said something like the suspect was captured and is dead.
If he was dead what do we care about any significant injuries and he was never captured, corralled maybe but not captured.

Things that make ne go "Hummmm...."
Eschew Obfuscation