Topics > General Board

More assualts on liberty

(1/6) > >>

Libertas:
http://www.infowars.com/financial-terrorism-tsa-holds-texas-flights-hostage/

It's good to see citizens rise up and demand their representatives tell the TSA Brownshirts to eff off!  WTF are they to issue threats to a soverign state?!

Fricken Nazi's!

For me they don't have to cancel any flights, I'm still boycotting air travel entirely!  And as if I didn't need another reason, TSA thugs pull this sh*t.  And now it is revealed that the US-EU deal means data on passengers going to and from are being kept 15 years, no discrimination as to risk factors!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/25/us-to-store-passenger-data

warpmine:
"Those that would trade liberty for security deserve neither"

charlesoakwood:

--- Quote ---Following a fiery debate in the Texas House last night, Senate sponsor Dan Patrick (R-Houston) pulled the bill, remarking that TSA representatives had been “lobbying” the Texas Senate in an effort to mothball the legislation.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---“I will pull HB 1937 down, but I will stand for Liberty in the state of Texas,” Patrick said.

--- End quote ---

Sounds contradictory.

--- Quote ---Patrick added that TSA officials had warned him passing the bill “could close down all the airports in Texas,” which he regarded as a ‘heavy handed threat’ by the federal government.
--- End quote ---

Danny, what an astute observation and the fold of your omelet is gorgeous.

so much for Texas, guess they're not ready to call

Pandora:
This TSA bullsht is metastasizing, it's being done in the name of "security", and Dan Patrick needs a lesson on lip-service.

radioman:
I think that part of it is that the federal goverment is punishing Texas.
first, we had the epa taking over the water quality from texas
then, they refused to locate one of the shuttles in nasa clear lake texas
then, they basically skuttled and stole everything of any value from nasa in houston
then, along with other states, shut down gulf oil drilling
then, they decided a sand lizard is on the extinction list and will shut down drilling in west texas
then, the tsa pulls this crap

Not punishing Texas, they are at war with Texas!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version