Author Topic: GOP Sen Scott: Trump ‘Not Racist,’ But ‘Absolutely’ Racially Insensitive  (Read 1709 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
BRENNAN: After Charlottesville you said the president is not a racist but he is racially insensitive.

SCOTT: Yes.

BRENNAN: Is that still what you believe?

SCOTT: Absolutely. Yeah, the president is not a racist, but is he racially insensitive? I think the answer is yes.

Keeping in mind, he acknowledged that "unemployment rates within the African-American community at six point nine percent haven’t been this low in almost two decades. The Hispanic community hasn’t been this low in almost two decades. The fact is that the policy position of the administration is moving this country in the right direction economically" but "We still have to work on the tone and the rhetoric."

Screw this noise; this is why I will never vote for a Black for anything ........ ever.  Because bottom line, end of the day, they're always Black first.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/01/gop-sen-scott-trump-not-racist-absolutely-racially-insensitive/

There's a clash coming.  Your skin will be your uniform.  You don't have to like it ........ choose wisely.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
Racial insensitivity:  Isn't that the goal?  That's as un-racist as you can get.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Racial insensitivity:  Isn't that the goal?  That's as un-racist as you can get.

Is that the goal?  Was it ever, really?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Well the dipsh*t PC/Diversity/Multi-Culti cult has another member in this poor dumb bastard!

Screw 'em, every one.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces

Nope.

I'm sorry.  I keep looking for sincerity and I only see the illusion of my own hopes.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

Nope.

I'm sorry.  I keep looking for sincerity and I only see the illusion of my own hopes.

I hear that. There's too much riding (for nearly everyone) in keeping racial tensions alive & well; too much payoff & reward in being able to accuse individuals, organizations & the heritage of the United States of being racist (to the point of "micro-aggressions") to ever let ti go.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
but is he racially insensitive? I think the answer is yes.

Translated from Poli Sci Speak to English:  He treats blacks as he would anyone else.  I want to be treated special.   ::curtsy4::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
but is he racially insensitive? I think the answer is yes.

Translated from Poli Sci Speak to English:  He treats blacks as he would anyone else.  I want to be treated special.   ::curtsy4::

How sick is that? Treating every one as equals that sonofabitch.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online WilliamVA

May the Force be with him.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Some idiots ascribe to the cant "I am one with the butthurt, the butthurt is with me".
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.