Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

Will Deerfield, IL be the Lexington of American Revolution 2.0?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Pandora:
Yep, and aside from the gun/shooting, we've seen the script (you described) followed at Trump rallies, for one.

The "why" I don't get is why provoke AR 2.0 when they're likely to get their asses kicked after massive bloodshed on both sides.  They apparently believe they'll win, when they know damn well we're armed to the teeth out here.

Pandora:
Well, look at this -- ask and ye shall receive:

Moral Imbeciles

paulh:
As if we here in NJ don't have it bad enough they're going the same route. Then the paper posts a survey(I wasn't called) that 75% of residents support more gun control ::cussing::

Pandora:

--- Quote from: paulh on April 06, 2018, 10:01:44 AM ---As if we here in NJ don't have it bad enough they're going the same route. Then the paper posts a survey(I wasn't called) that 75% of residents support more gun control ::cussing::

--- End quote ---

Having been born and raised in NJ, and with family still there, I can tell you most of 'em don't know what freedom or liberty looks like.  And they don't want to know.

All I want from most New Jerseyans is for them to stay where the hell they are and out of North Carolina.  They're living under despotic rule, the rule for which they voted, and then when the burden gets too heavy, they flee for other States only to start voting for the same crap.

NHTom:

--- Quote from: paulh on April 06, 2018, 10:01:44 AM ---As if we here in NJ don't have it bad enough they're going the same route. Then the paper posts a survey(I wasn't called) that 75% of residents support more gun control ::cussing::

--- End quote ---
And they laughed at us when we said that registration was just a precursor to confiscation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version