Author Topic: Why the MSM Crickets on Criminal Referral?  (Read 1653 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Why the MSM Crickets on Criminal Referral?
« on: April 21, 2018, 06:23:21 AM »
OK, the question is rhetorical. I think we all know.

Could you imagine if Hillary Clinton had been elected and the House was in Democrat hands and three prominent Dem party leaders signed a letter referring Donald Trump, Don, Jr., Jared Kushner, Roger Stone and the legally imperiled Paul Manafort for criminal investigation? The Progressive Left media would be all CNN/MSNBC 24/7 salivating with the possibility that the entire Trump campaign could be jailed. Instead, we have crickets.

I can't emphasize enough the magnitude that a former First Lady and Secretary of State, along with top leaders of the DOJ and FBI have been referred for a criminal investigation. When I first heard of this on Hannity's radio show, I wanted more details so I hit up the sites that surely would have detailed information: Breitbart, Drudge and HotAir. At that time, nothing. The local radio station is controlled by a Leftist Progressive AGW proponent and their news usually has some left leaning news to counter the conservative views they broadcast from 12-6 p.m. Nothing. In other words, a criminal referral of monumental repercussions was filed and . . . nothing. No breathless commentary alleging this was pushing the country to a "Constitutional Crisis."

Some of the media has tried to catch up. (See: WaPo https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democratic-party-files-lawsuit-alleging-russia-the-trump-campaign-and-wikileaks-conspired-to-disrupt-the-2016-campaign/ar-AAw6YTh?OCID=ansmsnnews11 )

Compare and contrast the CRIMINAL referral to the Democrat's pure publicity stunt of suing various Republicans in CIVIL court for money damages. (Including WikiLeaks and Juilian Assange was a monumental strategic error as the Courts may force Julian to disclose his source for the DNC/Podesta emails. I can just imagine Assange outting Seth Rich as the source for the email dump. After all, he can claim, "I wanted to protect my sources by the Courts, under threat of contempt, made me disclose him."
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Why the MSM Crickets on Criminal Referral?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 11:10:04 AM »
The treatment you outline has always been so, all it took to expose it in more stark terms was the kind of high-level criminality of the Obama Administration, it's walking national security risk of a Secretary of State who they stupidly anointed heir-apparent and the endless train of crimes and abuses of the other minions whom we cannot forget (it's a very long list and we've documented their misdeeds in detail here and it sites like it across the world!)...and it culminated in the unlikely ascendance of Donald Trump in the GOP Primaries who after slaying the Establishment like St.George slew dragons slew the greatest dragon of them all in the General Election.  They all put their money on black and it came up red.  They thought their heir would sweep all into the memory-hole and continue about perverting the nation into the totalitarian state of their darkest dreams.  Once that failed in epic fashion they only had the DeepState and Operation Coup to save their criminal asses.  The slew of crimes committed by the Obama Administration before the Obama-Clinton Spygate were staggering enough to send a long line of offenders to prison...Spygate and Operation Coup are that times 1,000!

The amount of karma coming for them will be tectonic.  I think a mountain of scat is about to hit fans far and wide.  And regardless what happens the nation is never going to be the same again.

The silence of the Goebbels Media is predictable.  They cannot handle the volume, they cannot launder that much dirt.  The cannot spin that many lies to keep up and they totally underestimate how much anger and resentment is seething in the land.  The more they try to bottle this up, the more they try to distract, deflect and deceive the more those forces roil.  They are doing everything they can to ensure the kinetic energy released will be as volatile as possible.  If they had any sense they would have long ago thrown Clinton and high-level DeepState operatives like Comey et al to the wolves to devour and end it all quick.  Their fear, selfishness and arrogance led them to this.  Let's see how it all plays out...but The Reckoning is coming...nothing can stop it now.

Did you see this lady?

Scroll down to James Comey meets Laura Loomer video!

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer

I want to see this happen everywhere all these assholes go!

I want to see this one go down!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/comey-friend-hints-forthcoming-report-could-be-damning-for-loretta-lynch

You read these Comey memo's?

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4442900-Ex-FBI-Director-James-Comey-s-memos.html

It's like they are written by a spoiled brat not happy with how things went down at recess.  They guy is a total loon.  I can't help think..."How hard can it be to take this assclown down?"!

Now Trump has Giuliani on his team...who better to take down organized crime in government?

https://nypost.com/2018/04/19/rudy-giuliani-may-be-joining-trumps-legal-team/

Ending the Mueller distraction game will further isolate the real criminals and give the presstitutes nothing to talk about unless they want to look like moon-barkers.

And things on that front are not going all too well for Mueller and his unrelated to Trump or Russia cases.

Regardless if this judge allows this stupidity to go further, the scope of Mueller's authority is going to be under attack, as it should be.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/at-manafort-hearing-judge-weighs-scope-of-muellers-authority-1524174423

And who knows what fun will ensure when the Clinton Emails get released -

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-maga-movement-finds-hillarys-deleted-emails-court-orders-released/

Sure, Comey gave what they had to State and it will be interesting to see what gets "left out"...maybe WikiLeaks can fill in gaps and make them all look stupid and part of the cabal again.

And now we have news of a secret mission to Russia by that traitorous scumbag Brennan!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/developing-obama-cia-chief-john-brennan-made-secret-visit-to-russia-around-same-time-as-fusion-gps-produced-anti-trump-memos/

I think the genesis of the tainted Dossier is coming to light!

Maybe it will shed some more disturbing light on the twisted behavior of key players too.

You see this?  This so-called art work is twisted, disturbing and evil.  Looks like a pedo/psycho nightmare!  That crap bending backwards resembles the odd formations the killer cannibal Dahmer put some of his victims corpses into!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-19/calamitous-collapse-former-podesta-group-employees-reveal-truth-behind-firms#comment-11539687

That crap and his brothers laptop might reveal some sick stuff!

This is just the beginning...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 12:19:14 PM »
Gonna need another AG first

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 02:05:37 PM »
Good summary, Libertas.

How’s your popcorn stocks holding out?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 09:42:45 PM »
 ::popcorn:: ::popcorn::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 12:34:17 PM »
I have to re-load.

:D

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 02:20:08 PM »
I have to re-load.

Reload what? You stupidly lost your guns in a boating accident.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 01:06:28 PM »
I have to re-load.

Popcorn JF, popcorn.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 07:00:56 PM »
I have to re-load.

Popcorn JF, popcorn.

Oh!! My bad.
 Filippo Mazzie