Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

Sick fascist puppet Hogg hijacks and perverts Holocaust pledge "Never Again"

<< < (3/3)

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Magnum on April 22, 2018, 03:22:13 PM ---This is an extremely important issue to me as considering that some of my linage is of Jewish decent. I know what gun bans can do. Nov 9-10 1938 is all one has to understand on what can happen when evil people take over a government or a foreign power of evil tries to occupy ones country and implement gun bans.

I try to live a life pleasing to the Lord as a Born Again Believer in Jesus but that doesn't mean I leave my common sense or my duty to protect others and those I love out the window. I want and need as much firepower as I possibly can because I know what human beings can do to one another and I know how evil some can be. A bolt action rifle just ain't going to cut it if we are under assault. I need and should have the right to buy any gun I want with any restriction. IMHO The Second Amendment is specifically about citizens owning military style rifles to defend against tyranny.

I don't ever want to and pray I never have to use my weapon on another human being, in fact I will go to great lengths to prevent it. But I see accelerated hatred raising its ugly head especially against those who are Conservative, Christian, etc.  and those who believe the Constitution should be taken literally. The left has become vile, hate filled and passionate about destroying us on the right and I don't think I am talking with hyperbolically sp? (hyperbally). At work and even with some family members I don't even discuss my views any longer because of the hateful anger and passion that it can lead to.

I am trying to remain optimistic but its seems IMHO there increasingly is an unbridgeable chasm between the right and left as the argument on the second amendment clearly shows.

As much as I cannot stomach this little $%^& I don't believe he came up with this on his own. As Dennis Prager so rightly says anything the left touches they destroy.

BTW: This is what NEVER AGAIN MEANS!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHcJtU9dr6I

--- End quote ---

Well said Magnum!  And good to see you posting!

The pledge of "Never Again!" is already paid for millions of times over and I will not stand by and let some limelight-seeking fop like this fool hijack the phrase and use it as a means to taking away anybody's right of self-defense and force them to be victims of another horror.

Not one my watch!

IronDioPriest:
Magnum!

John Florida:

--- Quote from: IronDioPriest on April 23, 2018, 06:38:32 PM ---Magnum!

--- End quote ---

Yup!!!    ::danceban::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version