Author Topic: Sick fascist puppet Hogg hijacks and perverts Holocaust pledge "Never Again"  (Read 2273 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
He had to choose "Never Again" because "Not Without My Anus" was already taken...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
These can't be too far off...if this shyt is tolerated...

Molan Labe!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I'll be using that second one, Libertas.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  I refuse to let that little sh*t upset me. He's just not worth the emotion.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

You sure you're Sicilian?   ::exitstageleft::

He is what he is...and while annoying, he is a puppet...his masters are higher on The List...and that publisher...I hope backing this dreck backfires spectacularly!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

He is what he is...and while annoying, he is a puppet...his masters are higher on The List...and that publisher...I hope backing this dreck backfires spectacularly!

I got the paperwork to prove it. And as a Sicilian He's as Important as a fly to me. We don't talk about him and he becomes nothing he's only important if we talk about this turd.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Magnum

This is an extremely important issue to me as considering that some of my linage is of Jewish decent. I know what gun bans can do. Nov 9-10 1938 is all one has to understand on what can happen when evil people take over a government or a foreign power of evil tries to occupy ones country and implement gun bans.

I try to live a life pleasing to the Lord as a Born Again Believer in Jesus but that doesn't mean I leave my common sense or my duty to protect others and those I love out the window. I want and need as much firepower as I possibly can because I know what human beings can do to one another and I know how evil some can be. A bolt action rifle just ain't going to cut it if we are under assault. I need and should have the right to buy any gun I want with any restriction. IMHO The Second Amendment is specifically about citizens owning military style rifles to defend against tyranny.

I don't ever want to and pray I never have to use my weapon on another human being, in fact I will go to great lengths to prevent it. But I see accelerated hatred raising its ugly head especially against those who are Conservative, Christian, etc.  and those who believe the Constitution should be taken literally. The left has become vile, hate filled and passionate about destroying us on the right and I don't think I am talking with hyperbolically sp? (hyperbally). At work and even with some family members I don't even discuss my views any longer because of the hateful anger and passion that it can lead to.

I am trying to remain optimistic but its seems IMHO there increasingly is an unbridgeable chasm between the right and left as the argument on the second amendment clearly shows.

As much as I cannot stomach this little $%^& I don't believe he came up with this on his own. As Dennis Prager so rightly says anything the left touches they destroy.

BTW: This is what NEVER AGAIN MEANS!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHcJtU9dr6I
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 03:42:14 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I got the paperwork to prove it. And as a Sicilian He's as Important as a fly to me. We don't talk about him and he becomes nothing he's only important if we talk about this turd.

I give no free passes...he is fly-scat and a puppet...and I don't mind pointing it out...and it's not out of my way. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
This is an extremely important issue to me as considering that some of my linage is of Jewish decent. I know what gun bans can do. Nov 9-10 1938 is all one has to understand on what can happen when evil people take over a government or a foreign power of evil tries to occupy ones country and implement gun bans.

I try to live a life pleasing to the Lord as a Born Again Believer in Jesus but that doesn't mean I leave my common sense or my duty to protect others and those I love out the window. I want and need as much firepower as I possibly can because I know what human beings can do to one another and I know how evil some can be. A bolt action rifle just ain't going to cut it if we are under assault. I need and should have the right to buy any gun I want with any restriction. IMHO The Second Amendment is specifically about citizens owning military style rifles to defend against tyranny.

I don't ever want to and pray I never have to use my weapon on another human being, in fact I will go to great lengths to prevent it. But I see accelerated hatred raising its ugly head especially against those who are Conservative, Christian, etc.  and those who believe the Constitution should be taken literally. The left has become vile, hate filled and passionate about destroying us on the right and I don't think I am talking with hyperbolically sp? (hyperbally). At work and even with some family members I don't even discuss my views any longer because of the hateful anger and passion that it can lead to.

I am trying to remain optimistic but its seems IMHO there increasingly is an unbridgeable chasm between the right and left as the argument on the second amendment clearly shows.

As much as I cannot stomach this little $%^& I don't believe he came up with this on his own. As Dennis Prager so rightly says anything the left touches they destroy.

BTW: This is what NEVER AGAIN MEANS!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHcJtU9dr6I

Well said Magnum!  And good to see you posting!

The pledge of "Never Again!" is already paid for millions of times over and I will not stand by and let some limelight-seeking fop like this fool hijack the phrase and use it as a means to taking away anybody's right of self-defense and force them to be victims of another horror.

Not one my watch!

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Magnum!
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
 Filippo Mazzie