Author Topic: Nazi Youth March for the Police State/DNC Fundraiser & Voter Outreach  (Read 5603 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
What a joke that so-called march was.  Looked like something Hitler would be orgasmic about.

And the poster-boy of Nazi Youth...

...what a sick little tool that asshole is!  Grandstanding little freak, trampling on the bodies of victims of progressive ideology.

Not one shooter or bomber was an NRA member or a member of anything like it.  So evil is the propaganda of the Left that they are kept ignorant of these facts and fed more lies by the likes of this little fascist bitch!

Good thing their imaginary 500-600k never showed up, just 200k of the ignorant rabble signing up to be good little fascists on the DemonRat Plantation!

How about you little ignorati wake up to reality!

Check this guy out, he and his family are "woke" -

https://youtu.be/DcE2SP00FhU

Obviously anti-progressive.

::thumbsup::

And contrast that screaming fascist Hogg and the rest of the tools screaming hate at their March for the Police State/DNC Fundraiser and Voter Outreach scam with this!

https://youtu.be/8K2v0q2BW9A

The Progressives are just like the SS and Gestapo, it's all about control and power, period!

Not on my watch!

Bring it, cowards!

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 12:28:45 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Nazi Youth March for the Police State/DNC Fundraiser & Voter Outreach
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 07:59:17 AM »
There us a good item at WRSA today where somebody trying to nail down the final source of funds for these fascist marches...ultimately has to be Soros.  Somebody went to great lengths to hide it.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 07:41:21 AM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 08:54:23 AM »
Seen in attendance. 

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 09:00:35 AM »
There us a good item at WRSA today where somebody trying to nail down the final source of funds for these fascist marches...ultimately has to be Soros.  Somebody went to great lengths to hide it.
I think Bloomberg could have something to do with it as well.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 09:53:49 AM »
I think Bloomberg could have something to do with it as well.

No doubt.  And that clown in CA too I bet (Tom Steyer).  But Soros in #1 underwriter of Anti-Liberty causes!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 11:03:02 AM »

More details at the linked stories

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2018/03/who-runs-march-for-our-lives.html
Saturday, March 24, 2018
Who Runs March for Our Lives?
Posted by Daniel Greenfield 27 Comments
Follow the money.

March for Our Lives is on every cable channel, but who runs it? The photogenic teen fronts are out front. But it’s obvious to everyone that a bunch of teens don’t have the resources and skills to coordinate a nationwide movement. Instead it’s the experienced activists who are actually running things.

The March for Our Lives Fund is incorporated as a 501(c)(4). Donations to 501(c)(4) groups are not tax- deductible. And they don’t have to disclose donors. That’s why they’re a great dark money conduit.
https://www.thepiratescove.us/2018/03/26/ny-times-unintentionally-exposes-the-astroturfing-of-the-march-for-taking-peoples-guns-away/

NY Times Unintentionally Exposes The Astroturfing Of The March For Taking People’s Guns Away
March 26, 2018 – 7:38 am
Everytown for Gun Safety, which was founded and financed by Michael R. Bloomberg, the billionaire and former New York mayor, proudly declared that it had doled out more than $1 million in grants to local organizers. A nonprofit led by former Representative Gabrielle Giffords and her husband, Mark Kelly, arranged for more than 200 people from the Parkland area to attend Saturday’s march in Washington, and said it had worked with the owner of the New England Patriots, Robert Kraft, to use the N.F.L. franchise’s plane to bring some people to the capital.

“The kids did everything,” said Jenn Hoadley, 36, who helped students organize a march in Anchorage. “All I did was say, ‘You want a stage? Cool. I’ll find one for you. You need a sound system? Cool. I’ll find one for you. You want to march in the park? I do paperwork to help you get that done.’ They planned it all, and they should be given credit for that.”

So, the kids did everything except for most of the stuff. Who booked the buses? Who payed for them? Drove them?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 12:18:03 PM »
  All the kids and their parents allow themselves to be used and abused till the true organizers have all the can get out of them and move on to the next project.  This will probably ruin their futures in the real world. 

Remember the dipstick that camped out at Bushes ranch? The idiot that put herself out there because she wanted free birth control ? Where are they now??
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 05:20:13 PM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2018, 05:39:13 PM »
Got that right!

Oh, and Gabby Giffords leading anything is pure BS!  She was a Pro-2A Democrat scary black rifle and all, it wasn't till she had her marbles scrambled by one of their own that gun-grabbers made her a puppet to their scheme's.

Fricken pansies, bring it fascist scum, see how that works for y'all!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 09:52:04 AM »
Got that right!

Oh, and Gabby Giffords leading anything is pure BS!  She was a Pro-2A Democrat scary black rifle and all, it wasn't till she had her marbles scrambled by one of their own that gun-grabbers made her a puppet to their scheme's.

She's the reason I didn't buy a .9mm and went for the .40mm  before I sold it of course.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 05:15:03 PM »
Got that right!

She's the reason I didn't buy a .9mm and went for the .40mm  before I sold it of course.

;)

PX4Storm, I remember.