Author Topic: Public schools getting more fascist by the day - the case of Kyle Kashuv  (Read 3990 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
This is so infuriating!  That this can happen anywhere in America is sickening, disturbing and a sign how bold fascists have become and how ignorantly compliant people are in accepting it!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29790/breaking-anti-gun-control-parkland-survivor-kyle-daily-wire

Principle is a liar!  If he didn't do anything wrong, why detain him and question him?  On whose authority?  And without parent present?    How dare they cop a Gestapo tone?  How dare they bully someone for exercising their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights as citizens.  This is a full-blown fascist intimidation op.  The Principle and those questioning the kid should be charged with violating his rights and for unlawful detention and harassment.  I hope the father sues the district to the hilt. 

Progressives are willfully endangering children and bullying those who resist their ideology and it is way past time they be prosecuted for it.

I thank God I do not have kids...I could not send them to these cattle pens!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  The kid gave them as good as he got. He stood his ground against all of them.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
Won't be surprised if they try banning minors from all shooting ranges (even with their parents).    Would go along with their minor gun ownership bans they are pushing.   

Would complete the circle of complete isolation of guns from children.   Make it a complete foreign object to a whole generation.  And object of fear.  Or more likely an object to have and misuse because its banned, like alcohol, cigarettes or other drugs.  Not a good situation.

It was a mere 30 years ago when many high school had shooting ranges INSIDE the building.   Now a days make a gun shape with your hand and all hell breaks loose. 

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
  The kid gave them as good as he got. He stood his ground against all of them.

Proof that it only takes a little parenting for the kid to be smarter than his teachers, by the time he reaches high school.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The demonization continues...and will not stop until outright confiscation occurs...and do not decieve yourself, it IS coming!

Just yesterday some asshat from St. Louis Park called Ron Latz was pushing batshyt crazy anti-gun amendments in a Senate education funding bill, all shot down for not being germaine.  Same shyt - raising ownership age to 21 (but their voting judgement and fitness to die for the nation is still valued!), expanding definition of "assault weapon" to include s/a pistols with more than 7 round magazines & bunch of s/a shotguns, phasing out s/a rifle ownership, banning anyone owing child support gun rights, closing so-called gun show loop hole, gun registry for private transfers, making it a felony to posses bump stocks, silencers, high-cap mag's, ammo sale registry...crap like that!

DemonRats call this "reasonable" and supported by "gun owners"!  Goddamned liars!  Cite recent shootings as a reason...goddamned scumbags create these cattle pens and act outraged when one of their unstable f**ks go slaughtering!  Nobody ever points out in these debates this BS would not prevent any of that shyt, that their policies preventing citizen self-defense kills people, kills kids!  Or that their ultimate aim is only The State possessing guns!

These assholes treat gun owners as if they are all criminals eager to go on shooting sprees, yet coddle gang bangers as if every one is a fvcking outstanding citizen!  God, these assholez keep making it easier and easier to hate all their fvcking guts!

These goose-stepping cockroaches will keep pushing this tyranny.

They need a resounding and final No Fvcking Way!!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 10:00:24 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
They full well know the difference between the law-abiding and the thugs; they just use every excuse to grab the guns from the former.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Time to grab throats!  Yeah, talk to the hand, ban that!